The Beginning

A loud cry sounded throughout the hospital room, where a green-haired woman resided encircled by doctors and nursing staff. She was gripping onto the arm of the love of her life, so tightly that the man thought his arm may be ripped out if he moved even the slightest inch. Luckily for him as he heard the cries of his newly born child the hold on his arm lessened, looking over to his wife he smiled as she had tears in her eyes. "Mr.Midoriya, Mrs.Midoriya. I am happy to tell you that it's a perfectly healthy baby boy!" The doctor said excitedly. The doctor handed the small blue bundle to the mother. "We did it Hisashi." The new mother said with tears in her eyes looking at her new baby boy. "What will we name him Inko?" Stated Hisashi looking at his wife and son. "Izuku his name is Izuku." Inko said with a bright smile on her face. "That's a perfect name honey," Hisashi said with a large smile on his face. He kissed his wife gently and then picked up his son carrying him gently in his arms. "Hello, my boy I am positive you will be a great man when you grow up." As Hisashi said this disaster struck and there was the sound of a deafening heart rate monitor going flat. Hisashi spun around so quickly that he almost lost his grip on his son. "Inko?" He ran to her side, his son still in his arms. "INKO! Wake up, don't leave me!" He shouted as the doctors took the baby and forced him out of the room. The last thing he saw was the nurses scrambling around the room and his son being held in a nurse's arms.

_______________________________________

Hi I hope you like the first chapter this is my first book so don't hate to much okay. Im always excepting of constructive criticism and I hope people can help make this story amazing. I'll hopefully see you all in the next chapter. I'm sorry it was so short.

~Byes