Part 82: Exam season

And in the blink of an eye exam season had arrived.

Both Jimin and Yoongi we're preparing to sit their final exams, Yoongi in school and Jimin at home.

They both fully recovered from the almost serious accident and Yoongi went back to his own apartment and back to school.

He managed to take a couple of weeks off which then aligned with the holidays well so basically took a month off from school which he got to spend with Jimin and Mrs Park.

Yoongi never realised how often Jimin was actually left on his own in that giant house.

That's why he started to make plans for after exam season with Jimin but first they both had to pass.

Jimin was basically a child prodigy so he was fine but Yoongi still had to do a bit of work in certain areas like ict and languages since he had his weak spots.

Luckily though for them both exam season went well.

Jimin got to sit his exams in a spare room within the campus and Yoongi sat his in the hall with everyone else.

Their days consisted of purely tests and revision for a while meaning they couldn't see each other as often for a period of time but luckily for them it was over and done with after three weeks of solid exams meaning they were both free from educational commitments.

And to celebrate Yoongi asked Mrs Parks permission to take Jimin to Seoul so he could go to lotto world.

Mrs Park obviously agreed and even offered to pay for the trip as a reward for them both but Yoongi filled her in on his plan so she let them do it independently.

A lot had happened in a short period of time and they both realised how important the other was too them, more then they even imagined possible.

Yoongi wasn't planning on proposing but he was planning on trying to take the next big step in their relationship.

Every so often they'd both have sleepy conversations about what comes next for them both which only made both of them more eager.

But as far as Jimin knew Yoongi had no plans on making any moves in that direction no matter how badly he wanted it - but he knew better than to make him rush it.

Yoongi on the other hand had plans, and just like Jimin he wanted it and wanted to be able to make it possible.

He'd fallen in love with his blond haired boyfriend just as he had him.

So once the final test was over with Yoongi went to Jimin's home with a surprise.