ACT TWO ;; CHAPTER SIX

ignooy

ignooy i'm never active and i kinda disappeared from real life, so here's sum old pictures of me looking cute before i dyed my hair all blonde n shit,,,,,,,,,, sum1 gimme kith

view all 234 comments...

hopeseok wow u sound like a total sub here i feel bad for gguk

                      ignooy @hopeseok STFU I"M NO SUB

jeongguks let me kith you, you idiot ):

as seokjin stared down at yoongi's post, he couldn't help but to feel an overwhelming amount of what felt like guilt weigh down on his shoulders, though he wasn't the one to be held at fault. jeongguk was the one who yoongi would be mad at, right? however, the brunette knew that he wouldn't be innocent either if he just let jeongguk use alcohol as an advantage to get the information he needed out of the blonde for his own benefit.

the heat that radiated over his shoulder reminded him that a certain taehyung was curled up and fast asleep next to him, and seokjin nodded slowly in determination as he swiftly opened up a private dm with min yoongi.

hey yoon

ignooy
oh shit, hey
what's up jinnie? how are u babie?
it's been a while since we've talked privately </3

yeah abt that...
you're not rly gonna like why i'm messaging you

ignooy

oh no ):
i don't wanna hear it

well, you kinda need to hear it
but i'd rather tell you in person, okay?
can you meet me tonight at my dorm
hoseok is gonna be hanging out with taehyung and namjoon and jimin tonight, so-

ignooyok, ig..
don't expect me to b on time ok it's time for my beauty sleep

seokjin decided that he didn't even want to bother with replying the other male at this point, and he shut his phone off before setting it down in order to wrap his arm around the sleeping taehyung's waist. if he was able to protect yoongi from jeongguk's impulsive actions, just maybe he'd be able to protect his best friend as well from the destruction. what's the worse that could happen, other than the youngest potentially becoming angry at him for spilling about his dumb plan? jeongguk was much more mature now, and would handle any 'drama' better than he had as a high school student, which was very poorly.

running a hand through his hair, he focused his attention on the poorly edited film from the 80s that was playing on the television before resting his cheek against taehyung's head and lulling himself to sleep in order to allow time to pass by much, much faster. it would be a while until yoongi arrived, anyway.

a slamming door caused seokjin to jolt into an upright position, his eyes immediately widening as they met with the familiar brown ones of yoongi's. his neck ached from sleeping in such a horrible position, and his eyes were sore from what felt like a lack of sleep. "dude," he mumbled out with a soft groan. "don't scare the shit out of me like that. is taehyung still here?"

"i didn't realize he was here, but considering he hasn't rushed out to greet me yet? i actually doubt it. you look like shit." yoongi plopped down onto the sofa in the empty spot that taehyung had once been sleeping in next to seokjin, his fingers tugging at the tightly knotted laces of his shoes. "damn, i tied these too tight. what did you want to talk about?"

words swam through seokjin's mind, his tongue poking into his cheek as he concentrated intently on coming up with the right words to tell yoongi exactly what he needed to. especially since the slightly younger male was almost too ignorant and sensitive when it came to wording.

"what's your relationship with jeongguk right now?"

yoongi's eyebrows knitted together in what could only be described as confusion, his motions coming to a stop as he shifted his gaze from his shoes to the man sitting beside him. "seokjin, what? jeongguk and i are just talking at the moment. we're nothing more than just flirt buddies for now, since he's in a bad situation with a crush and i'm in a bad situation with the same thing. why?"

as he bit down on his lower lip, seokjin felt his chest begin to grow tighter as he reached out to gently grab onto yoongi's hand, his head tilting to one side as he hummed in thought. "would you ever, uh, be mad at him for going to extremes to try to get the truth out of you?"

the blonde male kicked his shoe off before shrugging his shoulders slowly. "yeah. i'd be mad as hell, depending on what it is. why?"

"boy, do i have a story for you, then."

[a/n:] i'm posting this chapter before it officially goes on hold even tho this chapter is shitty  (literally every chapter has been shitty) mainly bc i just want to say pls give by jin all of ur love <3