The Discovery

Hisashi stood outside the door to his wife's hospital room. His eyes glassy and unfocused. The man was thinking about what could be done, he didn't have many options. There was one however that if he succeeded his wife would recover however, if he didn't his son could lose both a mother and his father. Hisashi's chaotic thoughts were cut short due to a small nurse calling his name. "Mr.Midoriya Mr.Midoriya!" Hisashi jumped with a start not previously knowing where the nurse had come from. Upon registering that it was indeed a nurse in front of him, he shouted "My wife, is she okay! What about my son, is he alright!" The nurse stepped back a margin before regaining her composure and addressing the stressed black-haired man. "Your son is doing just fine Mr.Midoriya, but your wife she's not doing well. We are keeping her stable but we don't know how much time she has left." Hisashi looked down, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. "Can I see her?" He looked at the nurse hoping that she would say yes. "Of course follow me Mr.Midoriya." As Hisashi followed the nurse to his wife's room it had begun to rain outside and a horrendous storm was coming.

Ten minutes earlier 

"Alright, we have found the location of the villain known as All For One. From what we know he's using the alias known as Hisashi Midoriya. Any questions?" Stated a weird white animal in a business suit "I have one Nezu" said a large man with blond hair wearing a red white and blue hero suit. "Yes, what is it All Might?" Nezu responded while staring into All Might's eyes with his beady black ones. All Might took a minute to compose himself, "What has All For One been doing all this time why make an ali-" "It doesn't matter why we just have to go in and kill the fucker!" Shouted a tall muscular man with a flaming beard. "Killing is not what a hero does Endeavor." Stated All Might flashing his million-dollar smile however, his eyes showed something cold. "I agree with All Might." Stated Nedzu "The point is just to capture and put All For One behind bars." Nezu addressed the whole team of heroes while looking at All Might "It's time."

_______________________________________

I'm not really good at writing but I hope you like the story so far.
~Byes