💚FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 33💚

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

💚Daniel Mathew's P.O.V.💚

Three days.

It's been exactly three days since I broke the truth to my little sister. It has also been three days since that damn video has been released. At this point, its practically trending on Instagram and Twitter.

Zara's phone that she left behind has been getting so much action that it died just by receiving too many notifications.

It all dawned on me the fact that my sister packed a bag and left. As soon as I was done with my hour-long conversation with Calvin I went to tell her the good news.

He forgave me.

Only my dear sister was nowhere to be found and the only source that told me what was going on was her damn phone.

I can't believe I trusted that damn tool with my little sister. I knew he was going to fuck up but I never thought it would be this big.

The damn ass has called, texted, and even showed up at the damn door and as of the last time I learned to just ignore the damn thing. One this I was grateful for was my parents were to busy redoing a house to know what was going on with their daughter.

The first day that went by I had just calmly waited for her to come home but when she simply didn't I began to panic. And as day two and three went by I began searching calling every damn person that has ever met her.

Sadly that left me to where I am now. And that is hopeless.

My sister could be lying dead in a ditch or she could be living it up in Mexico and I simply wouldn't know.

The video its self was fucking disgusting. I really began to trust my old best friend as I thought he really loved my sister.

Yes, he was drunk at that party but that's no excuse to be all over two girls at once. The funny part is he only disappeared out of my sight for like thirty minutes before telling me he was going home to my sister whom he loved so dearly.

I feel so fucking bad that my sister had to witness that damn video while I was chatting it up in the next room.

'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK'

Sick and tired of hearing the same thump against the wooden door I jump up from my bed and fling the front door open. Not even checking to see if I had the right person I fling my fist as hard as I can to the person's face.

After hearing the familiar voice groan I smile in satisfaction taking the opportunity while he's bent over to knee him right in the face. Don't get me wrong I know of his past and I know this douche could easily block all of these hits I'm getting on him. The question though is why isn't he blocking them?

Letting him have a moment to stand I wait until he finally does. Once he rises I instantly flinch at the look of his already beaten face. Yes, I just punched him but his face was covered in dry blood and bruises.

"Fucking leave." I take his charm and growl at him.

"Please, I just need to see her I-,"

"I said leave." I seeth out ready to kill after remembering this prick making out with two girls at once, However, the though and video didn't stop there.

"Please," He says looking and sounding utterly tired.

"You know what, She fucking ran away okay. She fucking left all because you couldn't keep your hormones in check." This caught his attention as he looked up towards her window only to see the lights off and no movement what so ever.

"Now go the fuck home and go find some other girl to destroy now that you fucked up my sister's life. Congrats by the way." Not waiting to see his reaction I slam the door in his face and sit on the couch waiting for my sister.

It felt like days that I have been sitting on this damn couch waiting for her arrival... I mean I have no doubt in my mind that I have a serious case of bus driver's ass right now.

Like the door, my phone is constantly ringing over and over again from random people wanting to ask how Zara is or just simply to know the tea. Just like every time it does I pick up and tell the person to mind their own fucking buisness before hanging up.

"Stop fucking calling," I speak into the phone after seeing the same number call about five times already.

"Hello, this is your local hospital calling to reach Mr. and Mrs. Mathews." The lady on the phone speaks quickly catching my attention as my heart skips a beat and my breathing pauses.

"This is he," I answer wishing the lady would hurry up and talk.

"Well yes Sir we have your daughter here undergoing surgery after she was identified at the crash we called right away but were not able to reach you." Not even giving the lady a second I answer grabbing my shoes and keys not caring to grab anything else. And there on I speed over to the hospital waiting to see my sister.

💚

💚

💚

HEY, GUYS, THIS IS MY SECOND CHAPTER TODAY BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE WRITTEN IN THE ASSHOLES POINT OF VIEW LOL JK IT'S IN COLTON'S. SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED AND THANKS FOR 3K!!!!!😊😊😊

WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THE HOSPITAL???

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏