Offenderman - Part Two

HE'S JEALOUS-

"No, think of it like this." You said, waving your hands while he tilted his head. "Okay, you're not making any sense now." He laughed taking a bite of his food. You scoffed and started to drink till your phone rang.

You hummed and went to answer but Offender grabbed the phone and answered it. "Hello?"

You scoffed and tried to grab it but he held his finger. "Oh, your a friend from work?" He hummed while you shook your. Then he smirked, licking his lips. "Yeah, (M/N) isn't, you would say, available."

He quirked his brow a bit before chuckling. "Yeah, who did you say you were?" He hummed, nodding his head. "So, tell me, is (M/N) hot in your opinion? Does he like catch your eye?"

"Okay, no, no, n-" He interrupted you with some food and shoved some into your mouth making you roll your eyes but eat. "Oh, he does? I agree on that. Yeah, wanna know why he isn't available?"

Your snapped at him and you instantly reached for your phone.

"Yeah, after last night, I am pretty sure that sore back and his hips are making it hard for him to do much. Gotta go bye!" He hung up and laughed while you shook your head. "Why would you do that?" You asked taking your phone from his hand.

He shrugged, leaning against your hand. "Thought I would get my opinion on him, so I did and well, he seems alright."

You raised a brow but scoffed. "Okay, you got into my messages?"

"It was a glimpse while you were showering and your friend mentioned that guy and well, yeah. Kinda got jealous on how this guy was pretty good and shit. Much better than someone she doesn't know."

You stared at before chuckling. "Wow, so, you can get a bit insecure."

He took a bite of his food. "Shut up."

HE PRANKS YOU-

"I got to go. I'll see you later." Offender kissed your head while you groaned. "See you later..." You mumbled, burying yourself into your pillow more.

He held back his laugh before leaving making you hum quietly. After laying a bit, you grumbled and moaned about how you couldn't go back to sleep.

"I'm hungry." You yawned and walked to your kitchen, scratching your head a bit. You opened the fridge before yelping and falling back as you saw millions of spiders all over your food, drinks, everywhere in the fridge. You immediately closed it but saw one by your foot and immediately stepped on it.

Lifting your foot, it was still intact making you raise a brow. You slowly grabbed it and weren't happy. It was a fake spider. Someone filled your fridge with fake spiders and it scared you.

There was laughing and you turned to see Offender, covering his mouth.

"I thought you left!"

"I had to see your reaction!"

YOU PRANK HIM-

You weren't impress with Offender's prank. At all. So, you had small idea.

You guys had a small plan to go for a bit. Shop, walk around, eat out, and a bit more stuff. So, he went to shower which left his clothes in your room. Now, you had itching powder. You had his underwear, so you're outing might not last long.

After looking for the small pack, you picked up his underwear, dusting the powder on it.

"Hey, babe!"

"What's up?" You asked, flipping his underwear a bit, trying to hold in a laugh.

"What did you want to do? While we are going out?" He asked, showering going off and you ran quickly to throw away the packaged. When you got back, he was out of the shower and tilted his head. "You okay?"