chapter 4. ♡

''chinsun? can i tell you something?'' jihoon nervously asked.

beomgyu's interest grew more and he leaned on the door for better hearing.

''sure.'' she casually replied.

''i like jangmi.'' he said and blushed looking down.

''i knew it!!!!'' she squealed and jumped up and down.

''how?'' he questioned.

''they way you look at her, the way you smile when i mention her, and when you blush whenever she's around!!'' chinsun ran around the room. she felt like she won the lottery.

''my ship is sailing~~'' she sang.

beomgyu laughed at the scene in front of him. only now, realizing he had made her cry just 20 minutes ago.

'i need to make up for it.' the boy thought.

he quickly ran into the bathroom, upon seeing them walk to the door, ready to exit.

after jihoon left, he exited the bathroom, pretending he actually had to use it.

''chinsun!'' he exclaimed.

''what?'' she asked while opening her locker.

''i'm so sorry.''

''for what?'' she asked teasing him.

''for getting mad at you... ᴵ ᵂᴬˢ ᴶᴱᴬᴸᴼᵁˢ.''. beomgyu said whispering the last part.

''what?'' chinsun asked this time, not teasing, she actually couldn't hear him.

''i was jealous okay?'' he said. this time louder.

''wait you were jealous of jihoon?'' she laughed and turned towards him shutting her locker.

'' he likes jangmi.''

''i know, i might've eavesdropped on you...''

''oh my god beomgyu.'' chinsun said trying to suppress her laughter.

''ok the truth is, i like you chinsun.'' chinsun's eyes widened and dropped her books.

''what?'' she asked.

''i like you.'' he said once again smiling down at her.

she was so happy, she wrapped her arms around his waist and whispered, '' i like you too beomie.''