{9}

I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. This is making me sick. All of this. I wanna–no, I must know why this is happening in my life. This is weird for me. Dad, he left me without any reason. And what did grandma say about something with related? That someone has the same DNA as mine. Isn't it weird? There is many secrets going on. And I don't like it. It's creepy, so mysterious and disturbing. And Taehyung, why did he marry me? Why a mafia gang married to a girl like me? I need a reason for those unknown reasons. I feel so perplexed, distraught and awful, All this mixed feelings controlling me. Remembering Daniel, I hate you, no matter what, Jungkook. I ran downstairs fast looking for the boys. Taehyung and Suga wasn't home today. I found the boys in living room, chilling and some being busy with their paper work and computer.

"What do you want from me?" I said facing them all. They stare at me confused. RM stood up. Walked over to me.

"What do you mean? Did something happend–"

"I don't want this. I hate you guys so damn much that I wish the death for you!" his reaction was taken a back. He stares at the others boys. "Jungkook, killed my friend and you guys didn't care about it at all!" I hold my tears back and continue, "you guys are heartless! You only kill without feeling!" I yelled. I pointed at one and only guy that I hate the most at this moment and forever. "Him! He should die!" I screamed pointing with my finger on Jungkook, with tears streamed out. "I wonder what your parents thinks about you all. They have grown their children into monsters!"

Namjoon pov

When Y/n said the last sentence, Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore. His blood is going to explode at any time. He dashed towards her. Ah, it exploded. He was about to grab her shoulder but Jin and Jimin didn't let him to. They grabbed him before touching Y/n. She flinched, being scared at his move as she backed away. She shouldn't have done this, but her madness controlled her and I know that.

"Y/n, Go to your room, now." I say. The stubborn her refuse to. She shakes her head still looking at Jungkooks furious eyes.

"No, I'm not. I'm gonna stay here until you tell me the real reason why Taehyung wanted to marry me at the first place. There is many reasons I wanna know, and i have my own rights to know!" I sigh in annoyance, I can't force her.

"We don't know yet why Taehyung choices you–"

"There is another reason I wanna know, not only this one." she fired back. I wanna so badly punch her in the face–no I should not.

"I promise we will tell whatever you wanna know. For now, Please, go to your room and wait for one of us to come. Deal?" She nods, backing away from there and goes away with her shiny tears. Thank God, Jungkook would do the murdering now if she didn't listen to me.

"I'm gonna choke her death!" Jungkook got free from their hold while shouting madly.

"Jungkook calm down will you!?" Jimin yelled making Jungkook even more mad.

"Why did he even marry her!?"Jungkook yelled storming out of the house.

"What do we do now?" Jhope sigh.

"I will go talk to her and see what she wants to know." Jin says walking slowly.

Seokjin pov

"Y/n?" She turned around and wiped her tears away. My soft eyes watching her red nose while moving inside.

"I'm ready." she said sniffing, sitting properly, I came and sat beside her on the bed."Why did dad leave all of a sudden?" I stare down at her hand.

"I'm not sure if I should tell you this, Y/n." I say a bit nervous. Not quite sure what her reaction might be.

"Please?" she pleads, staring at me while tears growing out.

"He is not your original father." Y/n laughed sarcastic, looking at me.

"Jin, what the hell are you trying to say?" she shakes her head.

"you were kidnapped since you were eight months old and got adopted by them, Y/n." She stares at me, narrowing her eyes on mine.

"I don't believe you..." I sigh, taking my phone away from my pocket and hand it to her. She looks at it, there was a voicemail. Without hesitation she turns it on.

Y/n pov

"Hey, Y/n, my dear. You are probably listening to this now which means you know the truth about being adopted by us. I apologize for not telling you the truth about this. I'm sorry we didn't tell you..." His crying tone was heard through my ears. "I know you might wonder what's going on and why this is all happening. However, I can't tell you about this matter. But please, my dear, believe me, we raised you from our heart with much love and smile face. I didn't mean to let it turn out like that. You can ask my mother about what you wanna know. This is going to be my last farewell, My beloved Y/n." I was a crying mess. Jin keeps on patting my back gently. I wanna scream, I can't. It's locked inside. Making me suffering.

"Ji–Jin, why?" I couldn't speak. My sobbing were difficulty to stop. I start to panic, thinking, what if my original parents are dead? Why is my life in this case? Did I really deserve all of this? "No...No!" I dropped the phone and ran out of the room only being called by Jins loud voice. While running from stairs, I see the door opening, discovering Taehyung with his tired face. I pushed pass him. He was shocked for a while, losing his mind at what's going on.

"Y/n!" hearing Taehyungs voice made me run faster. I need to see her now. Or else I would lose it. Car was heading the same way as mine. Before being hit by the car. A strong hand caught my arm, turning me roughly around, facing Taehyungs surprised reaction.

"No! Let me go!" I screamed, crying.

"What is going on?!" he shouts.

" I wanna talk with grandma! Let me go-"

"I will let you see her tomorrow, calm dow-"

"No! I need to see her now!"

"Y/n! Look at me!" I wasn't staring at him. I closed my eyes. My breathing couldn't do its job. 

"if I don't see her... I would... Really lose my mind, Taehyung." I was trying to catch my breath, Taehyung shakes me by my shoulders. I open them to stare at his wolf dark eyes.

"Hey, Breath!" my legs were weak and hard to exhale. I fell on his strong arms that hold onto me. He touches my both cheek with both of his palms. He starts to lean in. His soft lips meets mine once again. This time it was different.