Chapter 22;

3,500 reads on this book?! woah! I was never even expecting 350, let alone 3,500. THANK YOU.

Sorry for my slow updates, school is hard work.

Enjoy Chapter 22!

----------

Jumping on to Justin's king sized bed, adrenalin still rushed through me. Only half an hour ago we had finished the second show of the tour. Once we got off, we sprinted to Justins bus so he wouldnt get hunted down by crazed fans, but unfortunately we failed. The fans asked for some pictures and few who didnt have camera's got autographs. After 10 minutes of this, the other 20 was spent having a water fight with the crew and some other fans who were desperate to see Justin. Being totally warn out, I had changed out of my wet clothes and into Justin's top and some of his boxers because I refused to leave him, even if it was for 2 minutes. Closing my eyes for just a minute, I heard Justin walk into the room. Snapping my eyes open I saw him leaning on the wall, staring down at me, smirking. "What?" I asked innocently enough. I didnt actually ask if I could use his clothes, but he didn't seem to mind. 

"You look cute in my clothes" He commented, still smirking. 

"Pervert" I immaturely said to him whilst sticking my tongue at him. In his reply, he took off his top v-e-r-y slowly, showing me all of his toned chest. Finding it hard to bring my eyes to him, I found myself in a daze.

"Now look who's the pervert" Justin's smug voice jumped me out of my trance. Feeling embarrassed I buried my head in the covers hiding my blush. Out of no-where I felt Justin on top of me, tickling me. I screamed and laughed like crazy whilst trying to hit him off me.

"Justin- stop!" I shrieked, "I. Cant. breathe" I said, laughing. Justin gave up with the tickling and hovered himself over me, with both hands around me so I couldnt escape and to keep himself up without flattening me. Trying to get my breathing back to normal, I couldnt decide if it was the tickling, or Justin that was making my heart beat un-uncontrollably fast. looking up into his caramel eyes, his light brown hair tousled messily to the side, my whole body seemed to tingle head to foot. 

"Charlotte?" Justin said my name in a small voice, almost a whisper. 

"Yes, Justin?" I asked, in a quiet voice too. If he was worried, does this mean something bad? 

"You know when the tour ends, we'll still stay together, right? We wont be able to spend every day together as you will have your studies and I will have an album to make, interviews, concerts... Its going to be difficult and if your at university then we'll have a long distant relationship and you'll meet all types of boys there.. I just want to know now, because I wouldnt mind spending every day with you, if I could."