[Ch. 12]

As the ceremonies at the school were dying down, Mitsuki invited Amaya and Miya to join them in a celebratory dinner for their sons. Of course Amaya agreed. Bakugo wanted to celebrate alone with Kirishima but all is well as long as Amaya doesn't try to kill him.

"So, your son had an incident during the end of their first year?"

"Yes he did. The nurse at UA described it as the normal thing you hear in tv shows. He fell and hit his head on a hard surface. Hard enough to cause short term memory loss or amnesia. But turns out the reason it knocked out quite a bit of memory, was because of hay fever which turned into the flu which lead to him collapsing. The nurse put it down in his chart but when he was in the hospital they read that part to me. At least it wasn't another fucking villain attack" Mitsuki sighs as Amaya sighs with some relief but knows what her son told her about that time. "But now he's back to being the firecracker he's always been when he was born"

"Firecracker? Ha! Kirishima called him that when they were kids! Do you...remember?"

"I remember a little boy with black hair wearing crocs, that's who my son hung out with a lot"

"That's my Kiribaby. He loves crocs. So do I but Miya hates them"

"So he's a natural black hair?"

"Mhm. He just likes the color red so I helped him dye his hair the first time. Let him do it all the other times" Amaya says calmly before seeing Masaru open the door for all of them.

As the parents sat together with Miya, Kirishima wanted to sit with Bakugo alone the two were mainly enjoying the silence until...

"You want to move in together when everything is settled?"

"Settled as in?"

"Mm. We make enough for an apartment. To share instead of individual. Maybe after the rankings go in for our year"

"Who knows what after the rankings hold"

"You make that sound like you'll leave me Bakugo"

"I'm not going to leave you. I love you Eijirou"

Kirishima looks at him with a gentle blush smiling as he kisses Bakugo gently.

"You know I love you too right"

"You better shitty hair" Bakugo laughs a bit taking Kirishima's hand gently.

[A/N: Y'know. I've never written a Kiribaku fanfic before so forgive me if this sounds all over the place or falling out. I have a general idea and I'm rolling with that. Bare with me..]

As the moments in the restaurant went by....Bakugo took Kirishima's hand into his and lead him somewhere away from their moms and families. He brought him to this one playground that he enjoyed as a kid. The two were soon alone in this playground at night sitting on the swings.

"Kiri"

"Hm"

"Do me a favor"

"Which is?"

Bakugo sat there silent for a moment as he didn't want to do what Midoriya did to Todoroki while they were on the field of the stadium. But he's striving to be number one and he knows Kirishima would wait for him.

"I want to take a break. And strive to be number one even if my odds are terrible compared to Deku. I don't want to lose you. Or hurt you. And I don't want to stop loving you. I want you. And I want to be number one"

"Then....if you want. Just take a break and focus. It would just be like old times y'know?"

"How are you so calm"

"Because I've waited years for you to remember the day we first met. And I mean. When we first met. We were four. Now we are eighteen and we got together a year ago. All is well...But don't think I can't wait. Don't have that second thought in your head. I can wait. And it'll be easy. The only hard part is you remembering everything between us." Kirishima says calmly before kissing Bakugo's temple. "I love you Katsuki Bakugo. And I'll wait" He got up about to leave when he thought for a second. Kirishima soon went into his pocket taking out a small black box.

"Shitty hair-"

"I'm not proposing. You can wear it if you want on your hand or as a necklace. There's a necklace part to it" Kirishima says calmly placing it in Bakugo's hands before officially heading out.

Bakugo watches him leave as he opens the box seeing a silver band. He twiddles with it in his fingers before putting it on.

"Fucking....shitty hair" He frowns blushing.

As the minutes went by Kirishima enters his old room seeing it still be the same as he takes out a framed picture from his bag. He sets it down on his dresser as it was a picture him and Bakugo.

"Kiri! Kiri!" Miya cries out as Kirishima laughs before leaving the room closing the door behind him.

That was the end of some chapter..