minho-ssi

Hana stared at the phone she just had inquired from Hoony, the same person who had cheated on her and now was trying to get there back.

Song Minho

Hana sighed, just waiting to get this over with.

She dialed the number, waiting for him to pick up.

Hana was absolutely done with Mino. Hana had called him to tell him that they needed to talk and told them that she would be stopping by their dorm.

"Hello?"
"Song Minho we need to talk."

~

Hana stood in front of Jinwoo and Minho's dorm. She had called Jinwoo to let her in. Minho was sitting in his room when he heard someone knocking on his door.

"Jinwoo hyung, I'm bus-"

Hana stood in the doorway. Minho couldn't believe that after two years Hana was here. Minho tried to memorize her, his eyes trying to capture her in his memory. His eyes landed on Hana's ring finger where her engagement ring was.

Minho couldn't help but feel bitter about the fact that the love of his life was going to marry someone else.

"Hana, what are you doing here?"

Hana took a step into his bedroom, "We need to talk Minho."

Minho offer her a seat. Hana was just as beautiful as she was two years ago.

"Hana what do we need to talk about?"

"Your post which revealed our relationship. Minho-ssi can't you just move on?"

Minho couldn't believe what the woman standing in front of him was saying. He didn't want to let her get away like he did two years ago.

Hana was done with all the drama he was causing, "please Minho-ssi, please let me go and find someone that will love you."

Minho wasn't having any of it, "Why?! JUST WHY DO I HAVE TO LET YOU GO?!"

Minho grabbed Hana by her arms shaking her.

Hana knew she break any remaining feelings if he were able to move on and love someone else.

Hana looked at Minho, gently placing her hands on top of his, "Because Song Minho, Chanyeol is my husband and family now and I love him."

Something in Minho just snapped.

HUSBAND?!

There was no possibility that they were married, hell there wasn't any news article about their marriage only their engagement.

"DON'T LIE TO ME! THERE'S NO WAY THAT HE IS YOUR HUSBAND!"

Without realizing Minho had pushed Hana against his desk causing her to fall to the ground.

Hana was beyond scared and angry. She wrapped an arm around her stomach region to prevent it for getting injured.

Minho finally realized what he had done, "Hana, I'm sorry- "

"Forget it. Next time you do something stupid that will affect my career and Chanyeol's, I'll sue you for defamation."

With that Hana was out of his life, well for the most part.

••••••
I really like tiny little hints here and there.
Mino, when will you learn?
And hi 👋🏻
It's been so looooong.
[DONT BE SHY AND COMMENT]

❤️🖤