Chapter 14

"It's not light we need, but fire, it's not the gentle shower but thunder, we need storm, the whirlwind and the earthquake"

************

My whole room was a rummage, I broke the delicate glass vases and tore the sensitive fabric decorating my bed. I didn't know what I was doing but right this moment I was trying to vent my anger out. This felt extremely strange. I never was angry about anything in my life. I was always calm and composed , had thick patience but seeing myself trapped and having no other option but to simply sit and see my doom put my heart on the edge. How is that he is already one step ahead of me. It's impossible! I will not accept the fact that he knew about this secret. This jeopardizes whole of our plan.

If he knows about this ordeal then I'm sure he knows about dads plan too. He knows we are trying to outsmart him, while he is all set to enjoy seeing us fail. This information was supposed to be confidential. I feel whole of dad's plan blew up in fumes and it's not even been a day I stepped into his territory. What should I do now! How should I deal with him? I don't have any idea about plan B

I grabbed my purse and immediately searched through it for my phone. I grab it and immediately dial Dads number..it keeps ringing but he doesn't pick up the phone. I sigh. I glance at the wall clock which read 11:00 pm and he wants me to have dinner with him now. I try calling summer but her phone is switched off. Where are everyone when I need them!They need to be keeping an eye on me, please god let them all be safe. I need to clean This mess, I look around the room and find broken glass pieces and torn sheets. I gently pick them up being careful not to hurt myself and dump them in the dustbin placed near the opening of a walk in closet. I don't take much notice of the room and immediately decide to head inside the bathroom to freshen up.

He gave me ten minutes to get ready for our 'dinner date' and I have decided to play good.
Don't get on his bad side..
I'll take dad's advice on that. I grab a flared blue color bottom and a light white Cotton blouse and head inside the washroom to freshen up. I peel the exposing dress off my body and feel disgusted that he has seen me in this filthy dress. It shows tons of my skin and I am way too uncomfortable with that. The washroom was like a celebrity magazine shoot set. The place looked huge and elegant. The whole washroom was covered with white marbles, had one big Jacuzzi in the center. The water was filled with rose Petals while scented candles covered its edges.

Parallel to Jacuzzi. There was a luxurious shower and attached to it was another tub.

I find a seat towards the left end away for the main door. The bathroom was kept extremely hygiene and tidy. I peel my dress and get into the shower. I decided to have a cold shower and immediately relax when the cold water hits my warm sweating body. There was a rose scented body wash and few strawberry flavored shampoo and conditioners of different brands. The items here were all chosen for a female. It was specifically kept for a women. So he was all ready for receiving me. My theory proves to be right when I stepped outside and observed the sheets on the bed. I missed noticing everything about my new room, I was busy destroying it. They were pale pink in color. The fabric looked extremely comfortable. I head towards the dressing and find all the essentials for a female. Face creams, perfumes, makeup, neck and hair accessories. Few gold platted earrings.

I won't be surprised if the wardrobe was stocked with women's clothes and bags. When I walked inside an aristocratically built closet and looked around to find glimmering chandeliers and pure leather couches. While mirrors surrounded me in here instead of walls. There were wooden shelves right in front of the couch and they were filled with tons and tons of dresses. The next row had different types of handbags, few slings and few shinning clutches