IM Jealous

wHaT iS uP mY hOmIeS

typing like that is annoying don't try it

anyway double updates tonight woohoo

i'd say wait like.. two or so hours for the next update? yeah. 

if you didn't see my swaggy author's note then first of all, go back and read it you little shit. i'll wait. if you have seen it, hello. if you guys would leave a vote and comment (even if it's just one, i have 700 readers; it will make a huge difference) to help me keep my rank up or even make it higher, that'd be like really really cool and i'd probably give you extra hugs. 

i mean, just sayin'.

_______

Harry has gone back to his flat in London to discuss the legal side of their flat ownership together for the day. Louis is lonely and bored; it's Saturday, so Eve isn't working, but she's helping her mum move some things into storage and she's been gone since before Louis even woke up. It's quiet in the small flat, but he's scrolling through a real estate page looking at other places he can stay in once Eve eventually kicks him out. He reminds himself and her very often that this was to be a temporary residence.

He's torn between a nice place in downtown London not too far from where Harry lives and a place here in Oxford so he would be able to stay close to where he had been for the past few months. Louis enjoyed Oxford, it wasn't as crowded and loud as London was and he had Eve to look after as well. Louis secretly feared that if she lost her job she would struggle with affording her flat since she had been putting away all of her extra money to return to Uni again and get a higher level of education so she could find a better paying job, but that might lead to her moving out of the area; the reasoning for Louis' skepticism over staying in Oxford. 

He sends a quick text to Harry asking for his opinion but after five minutes of waiting and not getting a response, Louis groans into the pillow on his bed. He grabs his mobile again and scrolls through his contacts, boredly searching for someone interesting to call. 

"'Pezza?" Louis asks a few minutes later after he's dialed Perrie's number after careful consideration (and by that he means calling everyone else and figuring out Perrie was the only one who wasn't busy). 

"Morning, punkin'," Perrie hums, and honestly, she's way too much of a morning person. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Harry's left me," Louis says, but then he remembers the 'intervention'. "Um.. with a nasty cold."

"Oh," Perrie croons. "D'ya fancy some soup? Maybe some movies, I can even bring hot cocoa! You know, the kind with the marshmallows in it-"

"Sounds great," Louis agrees, because yeah, he wouldn't mind a lazy day with Perrie.

"Wonderful. Do you mind telling me where you are, I can have a pizza sent over?"

"Oxford," Louis says pleasantly. Perrie laughs lightly, and Louis can hear the wind in the background; she's probably walking around in the streets of Birmingham with Zayn, actually, but the bastard had ignored Louis' phone calls. 

"I'm serious, Lou, where are you? What hotel?"

"I'm in Oxford," Louis repeats. 

"Louis, how am I supposed to get all the way to Oxford with movies, soup, pizza, and hot cocoa?" 

"It's not that far of a drive," Louis pouts. "C'mon, Eve isn't home."

"It's already over an hour away without taking traffic into consideration, and I don't even have my car with me. Zayn had one pick me up from the airport when I flew in," Perrie says apologetically. Louis moans again.