Planning

Ishanni: Ranveer.... Oops he is district collector and I should call him as sir. Sir... Now how we have to take revenge.... What is your plan she asks with a cute pout....

Ranveer: Ishanni no need to be formal. You can call me as Ranveer itself. And to execute our plan we both should be comfortable together.....

Ishanni: what... Com.....fortable whith shocked and fear expression she asks. What you are trying to say Ranveer...

Ranveer: well Ishanni.... you may feel awkward as you don't know me properly. But trust me what ever I am going to do it is just a part of our plan.... And looks at her for some reaction.... Then he proceeds to say...

1st you have to stay in this village.... With me as my... Wife.

Ishanni: what.... Her eyes popped out... Suddenly she thinks already Chirag cheated me.... What if this fellow is trying to take advantage... Omg where I am stuck... Please save me.... She starts to take a step back.... Ranveer takes a step towards her.... She starts to sweat ...😓😓😓

Ranveer: Ishanni you will fall if you go back more. See Ishanni I already said please trust me. You just need to act as wife Infront of whole village specialy Infront of Chirag. I won't touch you. If I had to take advantage I would not speaking this much with you.

Ishanni:  she thinks ya what he sd is also true... But now I am unable to trust anyone hereafter.... But I need to be strong.... She asks but why I have to act as your wife...??? What will happen???

Ranveer: Ishanni to take revenge you should be present in this village.... If you say he cheated you no one will believe... So we need to irritate Chirag and make him to confess his crime Infront of whole village.... For that you need to act as my wife...Ok I will give you one week time just think and reply....

Ishanni: hmmmm but where I will stay... I have my last semester that to project how will I do that....,🤔🤔🤔🤔

Ranveer: Is she really dumb or acting to be dumb.... Well if you act as my wife you should stay with me obviously 🙄🙄... But promise I won't touch you... We will live in separate room....

Ishanni: her mouth is wide open....making a perfect "o" shape... What stay with you... Ah... No... Nooo... It's impossible... Omg that to without marriage...

Ranveer: suddenly he realised her words. Then he says ok we shall do a contract marriage...

Ishanni: no.... Ways....I have seen in films during contract marriage girl becomes pregnant...

Ranveer: he is shocked listening to her... Ok then marry me for real. After our plan compete we can separate... See Ishanni we have just 6months left cause after that I will be transferred....even your project will be completed.... Later we can live our separate happy life with satisfaction. Think and you can say... Take my number...

Ishanni: still in thoughts ... Nearly 30min over but still she is thinking.

Ranveer: Ok Ishanni I can understand your problem. Fine I will handle myself... He says and about to move when suddenly holds his hand...

Ishanni: Mr. Ranveer I will marry you... But only acting wife.... 😔😔😔

Ranveer: thank you so much Ishanni.... So get ready for the act... he thinks Tomorrow is my joining day and I want my entry to be grand and want to shock Chirag....

Both go to registrar office and complete their marriage... So officially they are married couple..

So what both will do.... to avenge Chirag... Will their plan be successful....

Like and share if you liked it.....