17. Gordie Imagine: Homework

You and Gordie always did your homework together, it was a thing the two of you had always done together for years, and as them years went on you grew slight feelings for him, well immense feelings actually. You walked in from school and had to get ready to meet Gordie at his house, you took a quick shower and then spent 10 minutes trying to find the right outfit.

You decided to wear some dungarees with a plain white shirt, you looked in the mirror and sighed "This'll do." you grabbed your bag and slung it on your back and walked over to Gordie's house to do homework. You had no idea if you looked okay but you tried to assure yourself you did.

You walked onto the porch and before you could even knock the door swung open "Hey Y/N." Gordie smiled at you cheerfully, "Umm hi?" you said with an eyebrow raised, he was never usually this chirpy. "Come in." he waved and you walked through the door, you both walked up the stairs and into his room, "Why are you so happy then?" you asked him, he blushed "No reason don't worry."

You pulled out your geography book and the two of you started to talk and study together, as he was writing you couldn't stop staring at him, he looked so cute when he was concentrating. You were staring to the point where it was getting creepy, "You're doing it again." he looked away from his paper and laughed. You adverted your gaze everywhere but his face, "What, what was I doing?" he chuckled "Don't play dumb Y/N, you know what." why was he always right. Well it was a bit obvious.

You sighed and was about to say something but he shrugged "I don't mind ya staring, cos I stare at ya as much as you stare at me but I'm more discreet about it." you were basically left speechless. You had never even noticed, you were nervous "Um so what does that mean?" you coughed trying to hide your blush, "It means this."

Before you knew it his lips were on yours, they felt warm and soft and God he was a good kisser, for someone who had never kissed before he was good. You felt as if you were going to explode from the amount of butterflies that were going through your stomach.

You both pulled away and started to laugh for some reason, "What was that for?" you giggled. "It was to show that I love you and actually a way of thanking you after all this time for helping me cope with Denny."

You just smiled "You are so cute." you then leaned in and kissed him again.

A/N
Terrible again, but who cares anyway. School has been an ass with homework so sorry with the slow updates, sorry I talk like this book is so popular when it really isn't anyway school is killing me slowly.
Okay again thank you for 400 reads!! ❤️
Until next time :))
-Sofia