25

(Music: Halsey-Let Me Go- Instrumental)
Y/N's POV
  The three of them look at me in shock but more Jungkook and Jackson. My eyes widens but then I closed my eyes and sigh. I open then again and open my mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Y/N, w-why do you have a g-gun?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"I told you guys I wanted to be alone." I said. "Answered my question! Why the hell do you have a gun!?" Jungkook asked coming closer to me. Jisoo and Jackson followed behind him. "Please get out." I said looking at the three of them. "Not until you answered my question." Jungkook said.

"Look if you are worried that I used it on someone, I didn't, Okay?" I said trying to make him leave. "Y/N, I think its time you tell him..." Jisoo said. Jungkook looked at her and then at me.

"Tell me what?" He asked confused. I bit my lips and looked down. I then look up at Jisoo and say "There's no need. He is in the past. There's no need to worry about him anymore." I answered. "But what if he comes out of jail? Then what will happen?" She said trying to persuade me to tell him the truth.

"He is already out of jail—" I said but was interrupted by Jisoo. "What!?" She asked shocked. "I already talk with him though. He will leave this with country with Alexander." I finished saying. "Alexander? What does he have to do with this?" She asked confused. "He is Jae-joong brother." I said.

"Okay, hold up." Jackson said. Jisoo and I looked at him with a questioning face. "What?" Jisoo and I said at the same time. "Who is Jae-joong?" He asked totally confused about what we are talking. "He is my EX, okay?" I said. "Okay, So as i was saying..." I said looking at Jisoo. "Wait, you never mention Jae-joong before?" Jungkook said.

"That's because I didn't need to. He is just an EX." I answered him getting a little annoyed. "I'm still your boyfriend, Y/N. I thought we told each other everything?" He asked hurt. "Isn't this the same with Lisa?! If i have never discovered your love affair with her, you would have never told me, right?" I asked almost yelling.

"That was just a mistake..." He said almost in a whisper. "Mistake!? Jungkook, I'm not stupid! I know that at a point you thought that you love her more than me!" I yell at him. He looked at me in shocked then he looked down. "I never told you about Jae-joong because he started abusing me. At first we were in a healthy relationship but then he started abusing me." I said.

Jungkook looked from the ground to me in shock again. "I started learning how to use a gun and how to fight, In case he might come after me but I forgot all of that as i started spending more time with you. Also, Because i needed to protect you of him." I said calmly.

"Then, the reason on why you told those things at the Cafeteria was because of him?" He said in a whisper while tears was threatening to fall but he didn't let them. "Yeah but It seems that my boyfriend was worried about something else. A love affair, how wonderful, right?" I asked while scoffing at him.

"I'm sorry." He said. "Forget it. Can you guys please leave me alone?" I asked as I put my hand on my head and moved my hair back. "Okay." Jisoo and Jackson said. The both of them left my room while only Jungkook and I remained. I looked at Jungkook waiting for him to leave as well but he just stood there looking at me with regret and pain filled in his eyes.

"You are right about what you said." He said. I nodded not surprised. "I want to be honest with you." He said making me look at him confused. "I also want you to be honest with me." He continued saying. He walk to my bed and then he sat down. "Come here." He said patting the side next to him.

I was about to walk towards him but then I remembered the gun. I turn around and put the gun on my dresser. I then started walking towards the side next to him and as i was about to sit down, he grab my wrist and put me on his lap. I started blushing a little. "W-what are you doing?" I asked as I try to escape but he didn't let me.

He grab my waist tightly not wanting to let go of me.  "Let's stay like this." He said putting his head on my right shoulder. 'Why am I so nervous?' I asked myself. "Okay, So..." He started telling me about how he met Lisa and the other things. "So, you guys didn't went as far as doing that, right?" I asked him.

He nodded then he say "So, what about you and the guy you mentioned?" I smile a little and say "Jae-joong?" He nodded. "Okay, so first I will say that I met him today but that was something, I didn't expected. Alexander said he had to talk to me about something important so I went. And I saw him and Jae-joong there." I said.

  I started telling how I met him and all the things that he did to me. Also, things like why I took the gun and what my father told me; which was that Jae-joong was in Jail. "I can't believe he did all of that." Jungkook said angrily. "It doesn't matter anymore. Its all in the past." I said trying to reassured him.

"Also, the day that I told I was going to my mom's house...It was not true." I said. "Let me guess , you said that then stay here, so then you would go to our house to see what I was doing, right?" He asked. "Yeah." I said in a whisper. "Thank you." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "For being honest with me." He answered.

"I could say the same with you. Thanks for being honest with me." I said. "Well, can you let me go, now?" I asked. "No." He said quickly. I sigh but then I smile when an Idea came to my mind. "OMG." I said in a faked surprised/shocked voice. "What happened?" Jungkook asked .

"Look at that over there." I said pointing at my left side. Jungkook removed his head from my right shoulder while removing his hand from my waist putting it on my shoulder. "Where is it?" He asked confused. I took this opportunity and got up from his lap. I run to the door but Jungkook grab my hand and turn me around.

  I laugh nervously. "Umm you know.." I said. "You tricked me really well, Y/N." He said smirking. Suddenly, he grab my waist and lift me up. I quickly put my legs around him not wanting to fall. "What are you doing?" I asked shocked. "Nothing." He said before heading towards the bed. He put me on the bed slowly as he hovered over me.

"I think I heard Jisoo calling my name." I said trying to stand up. "Too bad then. I didn't heard her." He said getting close. I was about to say something put he quickly kissed me while putting his hand on my waist putting me more closer to his body. He was about to go to my neck but suddenly... "Y/N, Jungkook come and watch a movie with us!" Jisoo yell.

Jungkook groaned and say "Why now!?" I just chuckled and say "You heard her." I softly push Jungkook and get up. "Let's go." I said giving him my right hand to hold. "Okay." He smiled standing up and grabbing my right hand.

Then, we headed downstairs and once we were downstairs. We sit on the couch with Jisoo and Jackson. We started watching 'Truth or Dare.' And that's how we spend our day...Watching Movies while eating Popcorn with Soda!