𝑅𝐼𝐷𝐸

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

Due to Lorelei not really being allowed to leave the house, she spent most of her time studying her Mother's beginner spell book -Mal used to joke that she was basically Rapunzel-.

So, after studying for a few years her Mother gave her, her very own spellbook to work with, it was just a duplicate copy of the one Mal was getting.

"I can remember when I was fighting for my wings back, and helping Evil Queen with her potions," Maleficent said her voice full of nostalgia, as she thought back to when she was free, even when she met Aurora before she turned to E.Q and asked: "you remember E.Q?"

"Like it was yesterday." E.Q said as she smiled back at her, they had been quite the duo back in the days when she still practiced magic.

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

"And now you'll be making your own memories," Maleficent said lowly a small smile threatening to take over her face, as she looked down at her daughters

Although Maleficent didn't show her love as naturally as normal parents do, it didn't mean she didn't love her children as much as any other parent would, she just showed it very differently.

"Let's go." She said simply as she continued to gaze at her children, the other villain quickly saying their last words to their children.

"Whoo, let's get this party started!" Jay said ecstatically as he immediately ran to grab his bag that had been packed by Jonathan -one of Maleficent's goons-, ready to steal from all the rich kids of Auradon.

"Carlos come." Cruella called for Carlos as she headed towards the door, Carlos immediately following behind her like the lost puppy he is.

"Who's the fairest of them all?" Evil Queen asked her daughter, who was looking at herself happily in the mirror.

"Me," Evie answered immediately a smile on her face before Evil Queen made a sound of both disgust and anger so Evie quickly changed her answer. "you."

"Yes, let's go." The Evil Queen said with a satisfied smile on her face before she walked out of the door Evie right behind her.

"Now, recite our mantra," Jafar told his son, he had been instilling in him a few words since Jay was young and labeled it a mantra.

"There's no team in I." Jay recited a proud smirk on his face, as a proud smile grew on Jafar's face as he looked at the boy, he made in his image.

"Oh, run along you're making me tear up." Jafar said letting out a fake sniffle, as he pushed his son, who laughed at his Father's humor before he immediately ran towards the door leaving him.

Seeing almost everyone out of the room, and Maleficent not paying attention to him, Jafar immediately grabbed a gold-painted decoration off of the table admiring it.

"dad!" Jay yelled causing the man to jump before he hid the decoration in his coat before grabbing one of his son's bags and hurrying towards the door.

"Coming!" He yelled as he rushed out, the bags slung across his body as he headed towards the door as fast as he could.

"Go ahead Mal, your sister and I will catch up." Maleficent said giving Mal a small pat on her chin, causing Mal to give a small glance at her sister before she walked out of the door.

Mal made sure to grab her luggage before she left through the door not looking back as she quickly headed to where the rest of the villain kids went.

"The future of our family rest on your shoulders, Lorelei, don't blow it." Maleficent said seriously as she placed her hand on Lorelei's shoulder, gaining a nod from the younger girl.

"When have I ever failed you, Mother?" She asked rhetorically as she tilted her head a bit a slightly nervous smile on her face as she looked up at her mother.

"That's my girl." Maleficent said as she moved her hand from Lorelei's shoulder to her cheek giving a soft stroke before she pulled her hand back.

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

"You're looking a little washed out, let me help you." Evie said softly as she moved her makeup brush covered in blush over to Mal's face.

Mal had been zoned out staring at the window in front of them, only Lorelei could tell that her sister was just stuck in her thoughts for a moment.

"Evie," Lorelei said suddenly gaining the girls' attention, causing her to stop her makeup brush a few inches from Mal's face. "she's just plotting."

"Well, it's not very attractive." Evie said lowly as she went to apply the leftover blush on her own face, causing Lorelei to let out a few chuckles.

"Ouu these are salty like nuts, but also sweet like I don't know what." Carlos said after he took another bite of a piece of candy, causing both Jay and Lorelei to look over at him.

"Let me see." Jay immediately said holding his hand out for the candy in Carlos's hand, but the boy only opened his mouth letting them see the already chewed candy.

Seeing this Jay immediately hit him on the shoulder, gaining an ow from Carlos before he snatched the candy from his hand.

Lorelei quickly hit Jay on the arm, causing him to turn towards her so she nodded her head at the candy, sighing he quickly broke it in two before handing one half of it.

"Oh, My Gods." Lorelei mumbled to herself as she tasted the delicious candy, it didn't have any candy-like this on the isle.

"Look!" Evie suddenly shouted, causing everyone to look out through the window, out of the car to see them about bout to drive off of the Isle, but there was no bridge,

"It's a trap!" Carlos yelled as soon as he noticed there wasn't a bridge for them to cross, causing all of them to huddle up together.

Living on the isle and not being able to walk idly into Ursula's territory, meant none of them could swim; so, them falling into the water meant death.

But to their amazement, nothing happened, they didn't feel themselves falling, or hitting the water so they all slowly lifted looking around confused.

"What just happened?" Carlos asked as they all saw the beautiful golden bridge, magically appearing around them.

"It must be magic." Evie said in wonder a big smile on their faces, as they all stared around them, they had rarely seen magic on the isle.

"Hey," Mal said tapping against the barrier that separated them from the driver, her tapping pulling everyone's attention from the bridge. "did this little button open up the magic barrier?"

"No, this one opens up the magic barrier," He said holding up a small golden button, causing all the Vk's to eye it, with that button getting their parents off the isle would be easy. "that one opens my garage, and this button-"

He stopped talking as he pushed the button above his head, causing the barrier between them to go off cutting off their access to him.

"Nasty," Lorelei muttered as she reached forwards grabbing another one of the candies Carlos had introduced to them. "I like that guy."