Chapter 3

(3rd Person)

(Y/N) sat on a bed in the mansion, his chin resting on his hands which were locked together... he wanted to be alone for the moment after that groundbreaking fact being revealed... but...

Heather: So, what kinds of activities did you partake in while I was in Heaven?

Yeah, since (Y/N) walked through that door, Heather was insistent on following him everywhere, even when she was told her room is in another part of the building she continued to walk behind (Y/N) straight into his temporary room. Even when Michael himself appeared and suggested (Y/N) walk around by himself, Heather continued to cling to him as if he was going to disappear forever the moment she took her eyes off him.

(Y/N): I killed a lot of fallen angels, even managed to get a devil prick while I was at it.

Heather: Uh huh! Did you do anything else?

(Y/N): Look, I'm shocked that I have a sister, but, could you give me some space?

Heather: I apologise! I must've been too close for comfort, correct!?

She finally let go of her little brother... only to shuffle slightly so that she'd be sitting next to him, her hands on her lap as if she was acting professionally, (Y/N) turned to her with an unamused look.

(Y/N): Oi, I know I'm an asshole, but I don't remember smartass being a family trait of ours.

Heather: What do you mean by that?

The (H/C) haired teenager sighed, placing his head in his hands which was instantly a mistake as Heather was quickly back on his back, this time with concern on her face

Heather: Are you unwell!? I'll take you to the infirmary!

(Y/N): What? No! I'm fine! Would you just stop fussing over me already!? You're older sure, but I'm old enough to look after myself, I've been doing it for the past few years...

Heather: Excuse me? What about Father and Mother's guidance?

At that, (Y/N) turned with his eyebrow raised.

(Y/N): Heather, how old was I when you last saw me?

Heather: Hmm... what a question, you were very young last I saw you, no bigger than my arm, in fact, you were probably smaller.

(Y/N): You last saw me when I was a baby?

Heather: What? No! Of course I... well... yes...

(Y/N): Then you have no idea? Our parents are dead, killed by a devil by the name of Zeoticus Gremory.

Heather: What!? I wasn't... informed... oh my... father... mother... they're gone?

(Y/N) shook his head upon seeing Heather look down, realisation coming across her face as well as despair from the fact of their parents being dead now sinking in. That was until her head perked up suddenly.

Heather: But! I haven't spotted Mother nor Father in the souls of the passed!

(Y/N): Souls of the passed?

Heather: It's a top secret part of Heaven, the location where souls who have died on earth travel should their souls remained pure and without sin. Otherwise they'll just be heading for a life in the Underworld below.

(Y/N): How long have you been up here? Considering you've been here after I was born, I can take a guess of about seventeen years.

Heather: Almost eighteen, three days from now I will have been in Heaven for eighteen years. That was only because I thought you had a home and a family, I assigned myself to be your guardian when you were born. So, I decided if I wanted to protect you I needed to get stronger. I couldn't rely on a devil so I went to their enemies, and unsurprisingly, they allowed me in due to my 'noble cause' in their words. However, the consequence was I couldn't leave Heaven since I was a human at the time.