Chapter six: Sleep well

Lillian woke up with the most horrible gut feeling, thinking about the two cages she saw the other night. Baelfire was alive, he was actually alive. She stood up, grabbing her cloak from the ground. Putting it around her shoulders, she walked away towards the cages. As she neared it, she smiled. 

Quickly running to Baelfire's cage, she lowered him down. Opening the cage as she shook him awake. ''Baelfire, Baelfire ... Neal.'' As his eyes opened, Lily couldn't hold herself to jump at him. Hugging his chest closely. 

''Lily ... are you okay?''

''Yes, yes I'm fine now. You don't have to worry about me. Or Henry for that matter, I'm never leaving his side unless I have to. Pan will not hurt him, he will not get anywhere close to making him a lost boy.'' As she heard another cheer coming around the corner, she sighed. 

''I have to go. The boys will be here soon.''

''I know ... Lily.'' He called her name as she closed the cage. ''Be safe and ... I love you.''

''I will, and I love you too Baelfire.'' As she reeled the cage back up, she ran into the forest, looking over Felix, Luca and Darren closing in on the two cages. She swallowed into her throat, softly shifting into the forest.  

--------Once upon a time--------

''Charming?'' As David turned to the young sorceress, she looked back to her feet. ''Do you have a minute?'' Giving her a nod, he offered his arm to her, walking out of the grand ballroom, filled with people. 

''What is wrong Lilith? Is everything alright?'' 

''Yes ... no ... I - I don't know. I just feel like something's wrong ... '' Turning around, watching over her shoulder, she bit her lip. ''Like we're being watched by ... something.'' As he moved his arms around her, he kissed her hair. 

''I know there is something wrong Lilith ... I just don't know what yet. Can you keep an eye out?'' 

''Of course.'' 

--------Once upon a time--------

Playing with her gloves, she pulled onto the strings. She was finally in control about something. Anything. Turning her head to Henry, she bit her lip. She could only wish to see the rest of his- their family. Killian, Emma, Charming, Snow, Neal, Rumple. 

Staring at the cuff, she bit her lip until she tasted blood. She wanted to see them, she wanted to hug them more than anything. Of course, she was still in love with Peter, but he wasn't her family. And at this point, he didn't seem like her boyfriend anymore. 

Standing up, she pried onto the cuff. It needed to come of, she couldn't handle her magic trying to break through her skin. Turning to face Luca, Darren and Peter, who had just walked into camp she walked towards them. Holding out her wrists as she looked straight into Peter's eyes.

''I want you. To take. These. Off!'' 

''Why am I still cuffed Peter?'' Walking into his hut she frowned. ''I'm your bloody girlfriend. Please take this off, I'm going crazy, the voices are back ... my head ... It's running everywhere.'' 

He gave a soft nod as he walked over to her, brushing her hair behind her ear he smirked. ''No.'' Waving his hand over her head, she fell into a deep sleep. Too deep for anyone to trace her, too deep for her to wake up too early. Too early, for her to stop his plans.

Sorry for uploading this late, I'm going to change it from Monday, Wednesday and Saturday to: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday because it's too cramped for me to upload on the other days. So, no mayor chance but that may explain the late update. I hope I'll see you this Thursday! If you enjoyed this chapter, leave a vote, comment, follow and maybe even a theory/suggestion for my story! 

-X Violets-library