Chapter 58: The chemistry is natural.

Amelia's Hamptons mansion above.

Amelia Smith

We're in the Hamptons. Yes, The Hamptons!

Six days ago, twelve of us were told that we have a photoshoot, and guess what? It's CALVIN KLIEN!

My friends and I are doing the Calvin Klein jeans campaign this year but the craziest is only Liam and I have to do the underwear campaign.

The last thing I need right now is an underwear photoshoot with my sexy ex-boyfriend who I'm still in love with.

I didn't know that I will be doing this but I'm still glad I was chosen just not happy that it's with Liam.

I've been avoiding him since he left for his 'date' during our movie night at Ian's house.

As crazy as this sounds, Liam and I are neighbors here. My family's house is right next to him. We used to come here a lot when we were kids so our parents bought houses next to each other. It's so crazy.

I love this house more than my house in Bluefall because it's so modern and classy while the other screams vintage and traditional but it's still awesome though.

I roll over in my bed and check the time. We arrived last night and the photoshoot with Liam is today while the other one is tomorrow.

We're only going to be here for only five days then we'll go back home. Hardwood gave us a short one week break.

The girls and I are all staying here while the guys are staying in Liam's house except Colton who shares a room with Emily in this house.

We were going to stay at one house at first but the guys showed us they are going be bringing lots of girls home and I don't think we can deal with that.

I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in."

Juliet comes in with a big smile on her face. "Amelia! You're late, you need to get ready now!" She exclaims.

With a sigh, I get up from the bed and head into the shower.

When I come out, Juliet isn't in the room anymore so I spray my deodorant, put on my underwear, and get dressed.

Juliet has now been hired as my official PA. She quit her job at Romeo's which is such sad news but my mum told me that they had been having problems that's why she had to.

She's now also my main stylist because he is too busy working with other celebrities in LA.

Downstairs, I find her in the dining room. "What do you want for breakfast? The chef made a lot of dishes for you guys." She says.

"Where's Liam?" She has been communicating with his PA, Wilson on arranging stuff for us.

"He's on his way there already." She answers.

"Let's go then." I pick my phone from the dining table.

"But you haven't had breakfast." She points.

I shrug. "You said it yourself, we're late."

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, Amelia."

I roll my eyes. "Fine, grab me an apple or something."

****

I was quickly rushed into my dressing room for hair and makeup when I arrived. Then later two stylists come and help me wear the first underwear set for the shoot.

After that, a lady comes in with a smile. "Hi, I'm Brittany. I work with Calvin Klein and I'm going to be your photoshoot director for today."