screen show

(Hermione pov)

As I continued to write and talk 2 Harry , along the lines if changing sides among the war . The war has become the most stupid thing we've decided to relive .
"Why?" Harry asks curiously "Harry you will live the fact that our birth father isn't I don't know dead!" I whisper scream to him forgeting its not current him its past him. " Harry how could you follow me here !?" I hear in the back of my mind but it's not its the telivision  not my mind . How could this happen? " don't talk just listen 

"Mum !"I cry out cold salty tears streaming down my face . Beads of sweat dripping of my cold body as I reach into the blackened abyss of nothing nut torture . My mind still flashing to the torture of BellaTrix in the Malfoy Manor the place where I now live what I once thought happily.
"Am I happy Mum?" I question the air around me because no one seems too be thier .
Short end of my days short end of the long forgiven bets placed upon the babies who had only been innocent. Hermione Riddle reaches up too find her twin brother who looms as he's seen a ghost. Apart from a long life the two have lived sperated but together one with out but among the other.  Harry Willam Cole Riddle and Hermione Antoinette Elizabeth  Riddle the two most powerful had been separated but now together again will lead too.....

Nothing the kids just want there dad and mum back they want a "normal" family. However they can't because if their father .
Hermione sits on the balcony looking out at the quidittch field lost in the blue sunset . Her thoughts and rants still linger on in her dept of a mind . "Father !" Hermione hears a little girl yell politely , the girl seems just about three years of age.