Titans

At the hospital

 "Inko!" Shouted Hisashi as he darted to his wife's bedside. "She is stable for now Mr.Midoriya, but we don't know if or when she will wake up." Stated a man checking the monitors on the other side of the bed. "There has to be something you can do, she has to live." Hisashi pleaded with the doctor. "Without a strong healing quirk or a regeneration quirk, we can only hope and pray for your wife's recovery." The doctor walked out of the room leaving Hisashi to his thoughts. "There's only one way to save you my love, my beautiful Inko." Hisashi looked at his wife lovingly. "But if I do it, it could kill you." Hisashi looked out the window staring out on the streets of Musutafu. "I have no other choice, I'll take the risk so our son can have a happy life with his mother!" Hisashi plunges his fist into his chest and pulls out a glowing bright yellow orb. He stumbles but slowly walks back to his wife's bedside. "I'm sorry my love." He plunges the glowing orb into his wife's chest, just as the door was broken down. "STEP AWAY FROM THAT CITIZEN VILLAIN" shouted the perpetrator who broke the door down. "All Might!" Yelled Hisashi "YOUR RAIN OF TERROR ENDS NOW ALL FOR ONE!" All Might shouts and lunges for Hisashi. Hisashi looks at his wife for an instant as he's blasted out of the hospital room wall and down to the city street below. "I have to get these heroes away from my wife and child, if they found out about them they would surely be killed. I guess I will have to play the villain once again." Hisashi thought to himself as he hit the pavement causing a massive creator in the ground. "All Might!" Shouted Hisashi "You have come to ruin my plans but it's already too late. My plan is already set into motion and you can't stop it!" Shouted All For One or as we know him, Hisashi Midoriya. "It is never too late to stop you All For One!" Shouted All Might still holding his signature smile. "Then you will have to catch me, hero!" As All For One said this he bolted off in the direction of an abandoned field just outside of the city far enough away from the love of his life and his newly born son. "IT'S OVER ALL FOR ONE!" Shouted All Might rushing at All For One. "This is the end All Might," Hisashi said as he powered up his strongest attack.

 "Fiber Optic-"

 "UNITED STATES OF-"

 "SMASH"

 The two titans clashed both using their strongest attacks and then all went dark.

_______________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter I'll see you in the next one
~Byes