Chapter 8:

(A/N): omg I really thought I wouldn't finish this chapter before Monday. But it is Sunday 11 pm and I am on tiiiiiiiime

---------

Jisoo's POV:

  I stood up, taking Jiwon's hand in mine. Rosé took a step forward, looking unsure of how to act in front of my daughter. Shyly, I put a strand of hair behind my ear and bowed slightly, heat going up my cheeks.

"Annyeong, Rosé. It's been some time, already," I said under my breath. "Jiwon, honey, would you stay in here for a minute? I need to talk to your teacher."

"You can water the plants if you want. Wait, I'm going to give you a small watering can," Chae said, hurrying towards her desk.

  She filled the little container with a bottle she kept in the class, then gave it to Jiwon. The little girl loved nature and happily walked towards the plants to take care of them. Rosé then pulled me gently out of the room and closed the door behind us.

  Before I could say anything, she leaned forward and kissed my lips softly, without rushing. I closed my eyes and rested my hands on her hips, feeling lighter than a feather. Her kiss temporarily erased all of my doubts, and a whine almost escaped my mouth when she parted away.

"Hi," She smiled. "I thought I would never see you again."

  Speechless, I just stared at her in disbelief. She seemed to understand my actual state of mind and stepped back, holding me delicately the wrists. 

"I guess it's a bit overwhelming," Rosé blushed and looked down, her hair falling to cover her expression. "This is way more intimidating than the other times, gosh."

  Unconsciously, I brought my hand to her face and lifted her chin back up, gazing into her amazing dark orbs.

"You find me intimidating?" I asked. "Haven't you been the bold one, all this time?"

  She chuckled softly and leaned against my palm.

"You are messing my thoughts," I muttered. "I was supposed not to see you ever again, and here you are, teaching to my daughter."

"Just so you know, I do not stalk you."

"Too bad," I let out suddenly and immediately blushed. "I would like to apologize for what I said a month ago. You weren't a mistake nor a one-night-stand. In fact, I cherished our moments together more than I should have."

"It's okay."

"No, it's not. I was so scared, and I am still... But it was not a reason to say all of those things."

"What are you scared of, Jisoo?" Rosé asked, taking a step forward.