Awkward Field Trip By Indashadow

I dont own this oneshot or any marvel characters, but Indashadow owns this oneshot, they also have different oneshots aswell so please show support to him/her.

Also the song is The Show Goes On by Lupe Fiasco.

Peter was scarred for life. Long story short he had returned from the battle with thanos and he is not the same.

He figured he will skip the following day at school. MJ wasn't even there. She was on vacation. May didn't mind him skipping, all she cared was that he was back.

Peter found that Mr. Stark had become nicer, and he got his own lab at Stark tower, and he rather be there.

In the morning he grabbed his dead phone, charger and backpack. Once he greeted May goodbye, he left through his window.

He swung his way, and for some reason Mr. Stark would let him enter though the window. To avoid attention, he took off the Spider-Man suit in a nearby alley, and then walled through the front enterance

"PETER" called a familiar voice. He jumped at the sound. He looked around to find himself in a tight hug.

*Peter POV*

"Ned?" I asked. "Can't breathe" i struggled.

Once he let go i got confused. I was going to text him, but what was he doing at the tower? "I'm okay, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Field trip, i texted you about it, but i got worried since you didn't reply. I've  been texting you for a week and no response and the-" Ned rambled on.

"Ned I'm fine, i'll tell you about it later, what do you mean there's a field trip?" I asked.

"Peter Parker what are you doing here?" I heard a voice yell. My body froze. I turn to see my least favourite teacher glaring at me.

"I'm here to work on something." I reply. I was going to walk away but she started talking again.

"Peter you have been missing from school for 2 weeks. After 2 days May stopped calling in for you. You cannot be here, you need to return to the school  or else i have proof to suspect you. " she went on.

Once i got suspension for being missing. They give the inschool suspension for those who skip school. Last time i was caught wandering the streets.... don't ask.

"With all due respect, Mrs Smith, i am not ready to go back to school. I will be back, but not yet. I will email you before i return, consider me absent for the rest of the week. It was Wednesday after all.

I then turn my way to the private elevator and head up, Friday informs me that Mr. Stark is all around the country, dealing with the stuff he missed.

I make my way to my lab and turn on some music and then start working on a robot.

Hours go by, and when I'm almost done Friday informs me of a situation. I pull out my suit, but Karen tells me it's dead. It does not have enough charge.

I then figure i should just go in considering it's probably getting worse.

I run into the elevator and the door opens at a lab. Bruce's lab. I then quietly make my way out into the office space. Then i hide under the desk.

"I hear Stark keeps an AI. AI tell Stark i want a billion dollars or else one of these kids." I heard someone yell.

I jumped out and freeze for a sec. Its my class. "Need a target? I'm Mr. Stark's personal intern." I yell.

The teacher intimidated me more. Then they released the kid hostages and made their way to me. I run towards an empty lab so one of the door locks, their stuck.