29

"Yoongi I won't."

"But it's what's best for her Namjoon!" Yoongi pleads as he stands up from his seat placing his sunglasses down on the small coffee table beside his patterned chair.

"Yoongi, I said no. I do not want our relationship to be publicised yet, it's too soon, only Jimin and I have our soulmates. I'd rather do it when there's more of us."  Namjoon explains as his eye brows knit together in anger.

"If we tell the Fan base to look for Nancy it would alert them and protect y/n from all the knock back! Have you not seen the news lately?" Yoongi bellows out, Namjoons steps back in surprise as Yoongi is never this vocal or loud however he only uses this tone when he's being strict or straightforward.

Namjoon sighs and shakes his head, "but what if the army begin to turn on y/n, say that she's the reason I'm suffering because she's being picked on, that she can't stand up for herself!"

"Then I'll bloody teach her how to stand up. Look. The fans only want you to be happy, if she makes you the happiest guy in the world-"

"Universe." Namjoon butts in.

Yoongi rolls his eyes, "happiest guy in the universe then I'm sure the fans will support you and her!" Yoongi fights his place before watching Namjoon slump back into his seat his head rubbing over his forehead.

"Yoongi, I can see the realistic effect of what your saying however things may not be that easy, y/n is suffering...Nancy has made somewhat of long term damage on her and all I want to do is to be there for her. To help her slowly get out of it." I admit spilling out what has taken place last night my head filling with her panicked form and widened eyes.

Yoongi just plops back into his chair and watch Namjoon hold his head in his hands, "look Namjoon, just think about it, she would get more protection. I'm most definitely sure that Annie would be overjoyed to stay with y/n. Last we not forget that my heart has been hurting recently meaning I might even find my soulmate soon as well!" Yoongi exclaims as his eyes widen a little his face being more expressive than ever.

"Fine, I will think about it, but I really don't think it's the best for her...it could turn backwards." Namjoon sighs before getting up and heading towards the door, "I'll see you later Yoongi, thanks for the advice.." Namjoon pithily smiles before closing the door behind him, he takes a deep breath in before heading towards his own hotel room, he has to pack for the next tour day but his mind is so intoxicated with the thought of you.

"Hey Hoseok." A feminine voice calls out to Hoseok behind him making him turn around from his phone too look up at the girl with green eyes and wavy honey blond hair, a small smile playing on her lips.

Hoseok could feel his heart clench and squeeze at just the sight of her and his own breath hitches, "Hey Aileen, came to see y/n again?" He asks turning his full attention onto the girl.

Aileen softly smiles and nods, "I helped her with packing and saying good bye to her mum." Her eyes turning into little crescents as she smiles at Hoseok only making his head hurt even more than it did before.

"What are you planning on doing now then..?" Hoseok hesitates to ask his hands tremble from nervousness as it rushes through his veins.

"I'm going back home...look after y/n for me..she's a good friend!" Aileen painful smiles at him before mumbling a small sentence, "she's my only friend."

Hoseoks eyes widen and a smile spreads across his lips, "we will, Hey I was wondering. Do you want to join y/n on tour with us, your her only friend and it might be helpful if she had someone to talk too that she already knew." He suggests his brown orbs sparkling with delight and hope that she might jus say yes to his request.

Aileen's green eyes double in size as an adorable bunny smile spreads across her lips, her cheeks glowing a slow peach and glowing from happiness that radiates off her, "Id love too! Ah I'm so happy I can spend more time with y/n!" Aileen exclaims as she clasps her hands together in ultimate joy.

Hoseok begins to radiate the suns energy through him as his smile couldn't get any bright his insides going funny from excitement and joy that he just had to stand up and grab Aileen's hand dragging her off towards the exit, "I'll help you pack come on, this will be fun!" He exclaims before dragging her off and away to help her pack from the rollercoasters first a journey.

Aileen only smiling and feeling the butterfly's in her stomach swirl as she watches the smile on the boys face get bright by the second.

"Y/n, I'm going to get a massage..do you want to join me?" Namjoon hums from the bed as he glances over at you sat at the small table typing away at your laptop.

"Sure! I'll just check if I have enough money first.." you blurts out completely forgetting who you soulmate is.

"Money? No no no, y/n, it's fine it's already paid! Annie and Jimin might be joining us too." Namjoon giggles as he makes his way over to you his dimples shaping his smile, you only shyly giggle and look away. "Hah...I'm really not used to this kind of luxury.." you mumble.

Namjoon just chuckles before taking your hand in his, "well get used to it because I want to treat you every weekend and I am going to spoil you with love and affection." He cheekily remarks before his grin gets wider on his cheeks.

You only smile and giggles in response finding him to be awfully cute, saving your program and then joining him beside the door you follow him to the spa, you could really use this massage as you could feel your bones ache and burn from all of the bruising history.

You just squeeze Namjoons hand as you both trot down stairs meeting Jimin and Annie dressed in their high class gear and masks and sunglasses, only making you feel a little intimidated at how their dressed.

Namjoon only giggles before kissing you cheek gently, "don't worry about them their just being over cautious. Now shall we get going?" Namjoon ask's the other two.

They both nods and walk away like 007 spies, hands locked together and shaped like finger guns you couldn't help but smile at their stupidity.

You could feel your heart getting elated from spending more time with Namjoon and whenever you thought of him, you'd always catch yourself smiling. You felt at home with him.

———————————————————

Hiya, I'm sorry for this late update I promise I'll get back on my feet again! I'm still suffering from a sickness however I will keep trying! Also I'm really trying to update my other. Oils as I know most of you read them now however please don't loose hope as I am really trying to keep up with everything!

Thankyou for the much appreciated support and I love you all my baby teapots! 

Hope to see you in the next chapter!! 💜💜