< vingt - six / sept >

~A/n so I did disappear and I do apologize for that. I guess I just had to fix my mind up. So to make it up to you all there will be a spam of six chapters for two days, so twelve updates are you guys ready~xoxo
_____________________________________

Your point of view
————————————————————

         I walked up the stairs and into my room. Once I hit my bed Phia flew out. "Why didn't you stay Y/n" she asked wit concern. "W-well I didn't know if Ladybug or Cat were there and I didn't want them to feel upset" I responded with a slight stutter.

Phia nodded as I turned on the tv. "In other news Avi our newest superhero to Paris has been crowned the top dog by nine other than Chloe Bourgeois, is this the end for Ladybug" Nadja reported.

My face fell. I cut the tv off I couldn't hear anymore. That's very bad very very bad. "Phia what are we gonna do" I asked looking at her dejectedly. "Um I don't know for sure" she responded.

As we were about to come up with the plan my phone started going off. I picked it up and smiled a bit. "Hi Y/n" Adrien said a bit worried. "What's wrong supastar"I asked picking up the tone in his voice.

"Well after Chloe crowned Avi the leader of the miraculous she threw a fit and ran off so I called you to see if you've seen her" He rambled a bit.

"Uh no I haven't I'm sorry I have to go" I rushed and hung up. "We gotta find Chloe before-" "reporting live in the scene where it's looks like a new miraculous holder has appeared but she is destroying our city Avi please help us" My phone screamed out from a special warning cutting me off.

"Think I've found her Phia wings out" I mumbled. I transformed and flew out to the tower. Where I met with Ladybug and Cat. "Lookie lookie if it isn't the person who makes my heart soar" Cat said while leaning on his staff.

"How ya doin kitten" I smiled ringing his bell. He putted a bit and almost fell from trying to cover his mouth. I giggled a bit and looked over at Ladybug.

"Do you have a plan" I asked her but she seemed to pout a bit. "Well you're the top of us you should have one" she said turning away. Just what I feared has happened.

I sighed a bit and told the two to get closer. I gotta make this right.