Jason the Toymaker

Art above drawn by, Kristantyl.

1. His real name is, Jason Meyer.

2. His nicknames are, Jason the Toymaker, Jason, and Toymaker.

3. Whenever he gets angry, he shows his true form. His hair turns white, his eyes becomes green, his nails become sharp, and his arms rotten. Even his toys transform into little, irritated, vicious monsters.

4. There's a music box hidden inside his chest. If it breaks, he dies. So, it's basically his heart.

5. He has three sidekicks. A black wind up mouse, which spies and controls everything around Jason Voorhees, I mean Jason the Toymaker.
There's also a red wind up mouse, which explodes things, and a gigantic stuffed toy snake called, Mr. Glutton, which eats wax dolls after they get too old.

8. His catchphrase is, "Let me fix you up."

9. He turns the choosen one into a wax doll if they don't keep their promise.

10. His first ever victim was a young girl. He killed her by bashing her against furniture or beating her up, I forgot which one it was though 😅 (And I'm pretty sure all of you knew this).

11. Jason Grace, I mean, Jason the Toymaker is 6'2-6'3.

12. Jason Todd's, whoops, I mean, Jason the Toymaker's age is unknown.

13. Jason Dean really hates kids who grows out of toys. Oh, did I say Jason Dean, I mean, Jason the Toymaker (Sorry, I was listening to songs from musicals that I know and love and Candy Store from Heathers just came on, so yeah).

14. Mr. Glutton is three metres long.

15. The materials he uses are wax, super glue, porcelain, clay, wood, silicone, fur, soft stuffing, animal legs, parts, or human skin (Of course there's going to be human skin on here).

16. He is not human (obviously).

17. He apparently does not have an orgin story, which explains why he has a lot of fan-made orgin stories/backstories about him.

18. He makes deals with his victims that lasts for eternity, most likely so he can play with them... forever...

19. He is made by, Kristantyl.