You Realise He Likes You

Shuichi:
Studying for a test is always less boring with a friend, but something is of about Shuichi. He haven't been able to concentrate for the past couple of days and he seems pretty out of it. You being an expert from being on the internet 24/7 and reading lots of manga it could mean one of two things he's in love or you're being a creep who can't leave your friend alone. That night you decided to start your investigation.

Over the next week you took note of Shuichi's behaviour around your classmates male and female. You take note of any strange behaviour and cross of everyone of your friends. The only person he seems to act strange around is you yourself. Realisation hit you like a brick as all the dots connected, from the small blushes to the awkward conversations. Shuichi likes you.

Kokichi:
Somethings not right. You could feel it in the air when Kokichi is around. Without consideration you first thought it was a prank he was planing but after weeks and only pulling pranks with the gang and Kokichi it was clear it was something else. Going through a lot of options like him being deadly sick to an insecurity about his height you deduced his weird behaviour to be a crush. Plus some of your friends in D.I.C.E told you he had been talking to himself about his feelings towards you. Deciding to see how it goes you wait. It will certainly be entertaining.

Rantaro:
Well even if he don't think so he's pretty bad at hiding stuff. You've stumbled upon inappropriate magazines in the most obvious place he could have hidden them. But the story of why you where in his underwear drawer is an whole other story. You found out about his feelings almost as fast as he did. He started to become more clingy and was like a octopus mother when you where out. You pity this poor boy but still want to see how it play out.

K1b0:
You started to realised when you opened your laptop. Keebo hadn't closed the window after he had searched google for his emotion problem. Well first you weren't positive the emotions where directed to you but after thinking of the possibility that it was anyone else and going through the search history you were 90% certain that Keebo's newfound emotion where directed towards you. Still you didn't want to confront him about them, who know he might explode from embarrassment.

Kaito:
Well he was pretty obvious to say the least. First of all he gave you lots of cute nicknames, second he began to slip in flirty comments into your conversations. Well it wasn't only you who noticed your whole friend group knew and found it quite cute. Maki and Kaede shipped it so hard and Shuichi had already planned your wedding.

Korekiyo:
Let's just say you where oblivious towards his feelings till one day you found him 'talking' to his sister in the graveyard. You being there for your own sister. (Sorry but this is loosely based on my life) You didn't even have the chance to get to know her as she died when you were 3 years old. Well anyway you overheard his conversation and it left you wide eyed. It hit you like a flying firetruck. He was confessing to his sister that he had more than platonic feelings towards you. That was your cue to leave, sneaking away and not being noticed you decided to let him take his time.

Gonta:
You knew before him, he had started blushing and stuttering just by being around you. It was cute to see how innocent he really was to some emotions. Even if you acted like nothing was wrong you hoped he would realise what he felt meant.
(Sorry for being short)

Ryoma:
This time you actually never realised. You just thought his depression was getting worse as he seemed to look down more often and have a worried look on his face. All he did you excused to be due to his depression and you tried to get him to open up more to you and spend time with him. You may or may not have made it worse for the poor boy.

~~~~~

I can't believe I'm in Poland in 24 hours!!! It'll be so fun!!!