'What if' Special: Swap AU [Part 3]

[A/M: You guys probably get confused to the names, well, depending on a character's relationship with the reader. Their names would either be their first, last, or a nickname.]

Sat in a bus, Class A chattered in excitement of the upcoming rescue training that AiazAizawataking them to. Since it is quite a distance from the school.

"Midoriya-chan," Asui called looking over to you seated beside Katsuki, who stared out of the window but his hand close to yours. "You seem quite close to Bakugo, are you two dating?"

"W-What?" You squeak in surprise blushing bright red.

"Yeah! I always wonder, since Katsuki is sometimes found following after you like a lost puppy!~" Ashido tease causing Katsuki to flare up.

"What did you say!?" He roared causing them to tease him more.

'Teasing Nekochi? UA is so cool.' You thought to with a light snicker. "Nekochi, calm down"

"What did you call me!?"

"I called you, your favorite nickname. Why? Don't you like it anymore?" Watching the blonde burn red was very satisfying it made the students on the bus laugh. It made Katsuki sit back down avoiding your gaze making you laugh.

"To answer your, Asui" you start but was slightly interrupted by her to call her 'Tsuyu'. "Ah.. yes, Tsuyu. This boy here and I are childhood friends," you explain.

"Probably his only, since no can handle the guy" Kaminari whispered across to Kirishima who snickered. It once again caused laughter to bubble in the vehicle.

[--]

With a bow, the space suite hero ended the discussion about quirk awareness and began to prepare for the training.

But it all was cut short when a large portal opened and multiple villains start to leave through the portal. But there was one that caught your eye, but that villain never fully left the portal, instead, he went back in after he made eye contact with you.

'That is..'

"Midoriya! Now is not the time to be observing!" yelled her class rep. "We must evacuate at once!"

"Right!" You quickly replied following after them, but you couldn't help but look back towards the plaza where your teacher is fighting to buy you some time.

"Midoriya!" You heard multiple voices call your name. Turning to them, you gasp as that portal appeared right before your eyes. You didn't have enough time to stop and in result into the portal with a loud cry.

Your classmates' eyes widen as they saw you get swallowed up in the darkness of the portal.

"YOU BASTARD!!" Katsuki yells at the top of his lungs charging towards the man named Kurogiri. "Apologies, but I cannot let you leave."

Despite the yells of his classmates, Katsuki and Kirishima charged towards the villain blocking the aim of Thirteen. And as a result, Kurogiri successfully separated the class.

[--]

Phasing through the portal you gasp when you met against a trunk of a tree.

"Where am I?" You ask yourself looking around. But all you could see are trees and trees. You almost thought you were out of USJ if you hadn't look up to notice the familiar dome ceiling.

You sighed in exhaustion as you lean back against the tree. "Running right into a villain? How much of a screw up are you, (Y/N)?" You angrily tell to yourself clenching your fist. Before you could scold yourself more you heard a rustle and jumped forward barely missing the large sharp like blade that cut through the tree you once were leaned against.