4th Page: The Quest Begins

At Hage Village...

At Hage village lay our favorite (h/c) haired boy, sleeping amazingly upon the lap of our pink haired companion, a habit he'd developed over the time the two had gotten to know each other. Being bound by literal life to a person does weird things to ya.

Anyway, (Y/N) was having pleasant dreams as he slept on the lap of Alice, of whom was reading a book whilst her companion slept. A small smile graced her face as she looked down towards (Y/N). It hadn't been long since she'd been forcefully bound to his life, but she didn't mind it as much as she initially did. The girl currently sat upon a hill with a single tree upon it, the afternoon sun giving an orange haze over the terrain, however the tree has shielded both Alice and (Y/N) from the sun's rays. Overall, it was an delightful day. And (Y/N) was having similarly delightful dreams. Well, if you call a burning town with a rampant demon within it delightful.

Within this dream, (Y/N) was a bystander as he could see a town, he wasn't sure the name of the town by just looks alone, being set ablaze due to the massive demon running rampart within its proximity.

The demon was, as said before, absolutely massive. Three eyes and four arms decorated this demon's body, it's eyes shining with a maniacal glint as it opened its mouth, high amounts of concentrated Mana gathering within. Within just a few seconds, a thundering beam of magic energy was shot towards nearby buildings as dust kicked up from the explosions, and (Y/N) found he couldn't do anything to impact the surrounding view.

"A vision? No, a dream perhaps?" Yes, a dream. That had to be it, nothing else was this vivid. He could hear screams left and right, but suddenly as all hope seemed to have left the villagers, a single mage took up the fight. Standing within one of the higher buildings, a lone mage stood face to face with the demon, and suddenly (Y/N) found himself floating high above in the sky.

"FUUUU- oh wait, I'm not falling?" The boy began to curse, but then ended up confused. He was clearly high up, seriously the buildings began to seem small. Regardless, he has a front row seat to this battle, he wouldn't complain.

Now you see, most people would panic when they saw this scene, but (Y/N) was simply amused. Ever since the first awakening of his Nephilim side, (Y/N)'s demeanor seemed to have changed from a reserved person to an outgoing one, and as his power grew, he'd begun to gain a fondness for battling. It was indescribable, but fights brought him intense joy.

So how could he not be ecstatic to watch such a fight in the best possible viewing spot. Of course, he was a bit worried as to why he was seeing his scene, but why sweat the small details?

The battle raged on between a brown haired boy wearing a cape and the massive demon, where the surrounding areas were all torn to shred by the sharp winds and flames currently devouring anything they touched.

After a bit of back and forth spellcasting, the brown haired boy seemed to phase all around the three-eyed demon, giant golden swords made of mana being stabbed into the ground around the demon, but it didn't pay them any particular mind.

The human boy once more casted another set of the giant golden mana blades around the demon, encasing it in a restrictive mana field of course.

This had shocked (Y/N) slightly, the mana radiating off the Demon was both rampant and immense, and yet this simply ring of golden mana had managed to suppress its power within. Just how powerful was this guy?!

Suddenly, the brown haired boy stopped in front of the bound demon as he raised his hands upwards, a golden glow appearing within them as a magic sword began to materialize and pierce through the clouds. The size of the sword was simply insane, being at the very least twice as big as the previous Sealing Swords. Yet, as the golden blade seemed to approach the Demons body, all time came to a stop, except for the boy and the demon, of which had simultaneously shifted their gazes to the distant (Y/N).