Chapter 8 Eventful day

Your Pov

We follow flitch who leading us where we were going to have our detention. "A pity they let the old punishments die. Was time detention found you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God, I miss the screaming," Flitch said disappointed we're not getting the old detention.

Flitch leads us to Hagrid's hut "You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He's got a little job to do inside the dark forest," We stop in front of the fire to see Hagrid looking down sad. "Good God your not still on about the bloody baby dragon are you," Flitch asking Hagrid.

Hagrid looks down "Norbert's gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony," Hagrid said still sad about Norbert. "That's good, isn't it. He's with his own kind," Hermione said trying to cheer up Hagrid.

"What if he doesn't like Romania? What if the other dragons are mean to him? He's only a baby," Hagrid said worriedly. Flitch rolled his eyes "For god's sake, pull yourself together. You're going into the forest," Flitch said irritated hearing about Norbert constantly.

"The forest I thought that was a joke. We can't go in there," Draco said looking scared. "Students aren't allowed. And there are...werewolves," Draco said sounding hesitated to say the last part. Flitch looks over at Draco.

"There's more than werewolves in those trees. You can be sure of that," Flitch said scaring Draco. I put my hand on Draco's shoulder "Don't worry Draco your not alone," I said reassuring Draco claiming him down. Draco nodded his head.

Draco Pov

I can't believe we're forced to go into the forest. I just can't go in there, there are wolves. I felt something on my shoulder I look over to see Y/N's hand. "Don't worry Draco you're not alone," Y/N said. I started to claim down.

Your Pov

We walk into the forest we all followed Hagrid soon we stop and Hagrid put his fingers into a puddle. "Hagrid what is that," Harry said curiously. "What we're here for. See that," Hagrid said showing us his fingers.

"That's unicorn blood, that is. I found one dead a few weeks ago," Hagrid said explaining but I look over to see Ron in shock. So was everybody else "Now, this one's been hurt badly by something," Hagrid said I look around the forest to find it so empty.

I hear a noise I turn around to see nothing "So it's our job to go and find the poor beast. Ron, Hermione, come with me," Hagrid said and I hear Ron quietly say ok "And, Harry, and Y/N you'll go with Malfoy," Hagrid said I nodded my head.

"Okay, then I get Fang," Draco said smirked. "Fine. Just so you know he's a bloody coward," Hagrid said warning Draco. I watch how Draco's smirk falls and looks at Fang we all separated into our groups.

I walk with Harry and Draco who was holding the lantern. "Wait till my father hears about this. This is servant's stuff," Draco said starting to rant. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were scared," Harry said exposing Draco.

Draco looks at Harry in shock but trying not to show it. "I'm not scared, Potter," Draco said but soon we heard a noise. Draco turns around then looks at us "Do you hear that?" Draco asked but we said no.

We contuied to walk deeper into the forest I started to guide Fang with us. We kept walking until I noticed that Draco stopped I turn around to see him with a shock expression. I look where he was looking I see a unicorn on the ground but something drinking its blood.

I look at my right to see Harry holding his scare in pain "Are you ok Harry," I asked worriedly. Harry shaked his head 'no' I look back to see the creature stopped drinking the unicorn's blood it hissed at us. "AAAAAHHHH," I felt a grip on my wrist.