Chapter 12

Draco's POV

It was dark. Almost impossible to see anything. It was also extremely cramped and cold.

I don't know where I was, but I knew the potion had worked.

Next thing I knew, there was thumping above me, a powder like substance fell on top of me. My guess is probably sawdust.

"You little freak! Get out of bed!" What? Who was that?

Light fluttered into the room.

Right in front of me was a big, beefy, scary looking man, with no neck and a bright red face.

Next to me, looked like a four year old Potter.

"Oh Vernon dear! Don't beat him up too much yet. We need someone to make breakfast." A high pitched voice was heard in the distance.

The man pulled Harry out by his ear. "You're supposed to be up and making breakfast before the rest of us, you worthless piece of trash!"

I followed in pursuit as the man dragged him out of the tiny space and through another door.

Though, before I entered the same door Harry disappeared behind, I looked at the room where was found in.

A cupboard? Under the stairs? Was this really where he slept?

I heard a loud cry, enough to pierce the ears. I ran through the door and found a kitchen.

My blood ran cold as I saw the scene before me.

Harry was on his knees on the floor.

He was crying, but that is not want scared me.

What scared me is that the big pig looking guy held onto Harry's wrist as his hand sat firmly on the burning stove.

"Hey! Hey! Stop that!" I tried to stop the older man, who I assumed to be his uncle, but my hand went straight through him.

Right. This is a memory. I can't do anything about it.

Everything around me began spinning colors. I was being shown a different memory, farther in Harry's life.

This one also took place in the kitchen, but late at night.

The man from before was nowhere to be seen, but I did see a horse shaped woman hovering over an eight year old Harry.

"You ungrateful brat! I told you I wanted these dishes done by the time I came back!"

"B-But you were only gone for a minute." The poor boy blubbered.

"Don't give me attitude!" The woman grabbed him by the neck and stuck his head under the water that filled the sink. "You wretched child! Look what you're making me do!"

Oh my God. This is absolutely horrible. How can such a young child be treated like this? It's absolutely revolting.

The blood in my veins began to boil as anger towards the Dursley's grew.

The scene changed again. Harry and a fat boy I did not recognize were in a garden, my guess in front of the house they live in.

"Dudley! Please don't!"

"Are you going to do my homework or not?" The boy threatened. He had a bat in one hand and a flower pot in the other.

"Ok! Fine! I'll do your homework!" Harry screeched.

"Good." The boy said before smashing the pot anyways. "Mom! Dad! Look what Harry did!"

Harry looked gob smacked and absolutely terrified.