Karma's a Puta (part 1)

*Smut*
David Dobrik X reader
Summary: Based on the $100 bet where you took the $100 from him and he gets you while you are with you're friends (the vlog girls) at the movies, on the way home he helps the pain go away
————————————-
You took the $100 from him with resistance, knowing very well what he will do to shoot someone with one of those, also knowing the fact that you are dating is not going to hold him back. So after a few days you tense more and more knowing very well that it was near so you go to the movies with your the vlog squad gorls to ease the anticipation. After watching the movie, you walk back to your car and low and behold you get surprised by David, his camera, and the paintball gun you should of threw away when you got the chance. He shoots you in the leg and laughs. You smack him and yell " I KNEW IT. MARIAH DIDN'T I KNOW IT, OH I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO DO THAT!" But Mariah and the others already left the crime scene before you looked back. You get in the car with ease while on the way home, still with a sore leg, David actually feels sorry, so he wants to make it up to you. Once, after a torturous silent drive home, filled with nothing but a few glance, glares and mere touches on the thighs, you finally get home. You and him both hop out the car to your shared home, go to the front door and drop the keys at the table. He holds out your hand and you are surprised at the action. You hold it and he takes you to the bathroom and starts to fill the tub. "Which bath bomb do you want?" he asks. "Surprise me" you say. You both strip down in silence, those glances coming back again, and get in and he starts massaging your back. "Sorry if it hurt more than I anticipated." he says pushing your hair to the side, trying not to get it wet because we didn't have a shower cap. "It's fine" you say closing your eyes in relaxation. "Here I got it" He starts to move his hands from your shoulders to your thighs where your mark is still showing." Does it hurt if I touch it?" " Kind of." " Okay.Let me try something then" You were confused at first, but after you see where his hands are going you know exactly how he wants to help. The scent from the bath bomb, the rush that he gives you, the feeling his hands slowly rubbing you and his chest against your back, it's all too much for you. " Is that the water or you babe" he asks in a low voice into your neck, kissing slowly in the one spot that drives you wild. You moan instead of giving an answer and he immediately stops. You whine and face him but he very abruptly flips you so your chests are against one another and you are straddling him. You wince at your thigh but are immediately silenced by his lips smashing into yours. After you feel like you are going to pass out, you move back. He looks at you with those big brown doe eyes of his and simply asks if you want to like he always does. "God I'm in love with him" you thought. you nod and he grabs your hips and angels you just right. Both moaning in delight and he starts rubbing your thigh around the mark. He moves his head into your neck and you tugging at his hair to go more, more, more. He listens and answers. Spilling water out of the tub in the process. you both finish and move away from each other to the other side. You sigh "you know, I'll let you shoot me again if that's the outcome... along with the money" you laugh. You both get up and dry off. Changing into your matching PJS of random merch pieces, you snuggle up to each other and doze off with the ideas of how to get him back ( A/N: that'll be in Part 2 )