Chapter 33 <Esmeralda>

My body ached first thing the next day. I woke up around the after noon; but it was a nice sleep I had woken from. After mating, Magnus showered with me, massaged me, and fed me fruit and chocolate. Then we had fallen asleep in our bed, holding each other tightly. He was warm and his skin was soft against mine. My whole body tingled at the contact so it was a pleasant feeling to wake up like this.

Magnus was still fast asleep so I just stared at him with a soft look over my face. I reached up slowly and play with his hair. He groaned softly and unconsciously pressed his face to my chest. My lips pulled into a grin as he rubbed my waist and sighed heavily.

"Magnus, wake up," I leaned down and whispered softly in his ear. But he ignored me and kept sleeping. Even after I tried to detangle myself from his death grip and shake him awake. So I sighed loudly and watched him sleep. Then an idea popped into my head. I slowly raised my knee and rubbed it against his morning wood which was restrained by his boxers. My cheeks tinted pink while he moaned lowly in his sleep, bucking his hips,

"Master, wake up," I whispered seductively in his ear. His eyes slowly opened and I froze, stopping my movement. Magnus looked pissed. But his grip was now loose so I got out of bed and ran to the room laughing. I could feel him on my tail, his footsteps heavy.

"I don't think so!" He hissed, pulling me away from the bathroom. I bursted into a fit of giggles, slacking my body so he would have trouble pulling me to bed. It didn't do anything since he lifted me into his arms as if I were a light weighted feather, hauling me back into our bed. Magnus hovered over me with a delighted smirk and kissed me gently. My stomach did flips of happiness as I moved to kiss him back.

"You wouldn't wake up," I whispered as he kissed down my neck. "So I tried a different way." I explained with faked innocence.

Magnus scoffed and arched an eyebrow. "Wow, what a lovely way to wake me up," He expressed, smirking darkly. My smile fell as he growled lowly. "I'm just going to have to get you back, aren't I?" He whispered in my ear. I gulped slowly and gasped as he pressed his fingers into my sore hole.

"I-I," I stuttered and arched my back as two fingers popped into me. "Wait, I was just kidding," I whimpered.

"Uh huh," He hummed, "But I'm not. I don't like teases, baby." Magnus chuckled and slipped his fingers away.

"Hey, why don't we get ready. Go out with some friends?" He smiled, getting up. I stared up at him shocked.

Why did I do that?

"I don't think I'll be able to sit around like this," I muttered, shifting in the passenger seat as Magnus drove. He glanced over at me with a sly smirk.

"Should've thought about that before you decided to give me a boner this morning, baby," He chimed smugly. I gaped at him.

"That's not fair, how was I supposed to know you were gonna do all this?" I pouted at him. He laughed and I glared, kicking my feet up on the dashboard.

"Get your damn feet off my dashboard," Magnus grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"No." I said stubbornly. He looked at me arching an eyebrow.

"No?" He hummed looking back at the road. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small purple remote. My eyes widened and my feet immediately were back on the ground as I sat up.

He smirked. "That's what I thought." He sighed with satisfaction. I whined quietly and crossed my arms, staring out the window. Magnus chuckled softly and slid his hand over my thigh, cupping it softly, rubbing it with his thumb. My body slowly relaxed and I hesitated but grabbed it, locking our fingers. I hold back a betraying smile as he kisses the back of my back and continues to drive.