part 48

Ruby ... Ruby wake up. He is calling for you. Who? Mr. Hottie. Just shut up. He is a male slut. He is a hot male slut. He loves himself and never can love anyone.

Wow.. some one started to break the front door. Well go onside and hide yourself in bedroom.

I went inside and i heard him yelling my name. Kelly where is Ruby? She is not here. We saw yesterday she came here. Yea but she left to.. where? Newyork .

But why?

Why?

Because you are a male slut.

What did you say?

She feels that way.

Did she tell you?

Yea, she is happy. As she is free from you.

I am happy for her.

Stop it kelly. Ruby is mine and she will be if she is with anyone i will kill him and she has to love only me. He roared.

In the mean while i saw a small fire exit. There is a balcony attached to the bedroom. So i jumped out without thinking. I fell on something. I saw a handsome guy whose eyes are ocean green, muscular body. He is too perfect.

I am sorry really. My elbow is bleeding but i satrted to walk to the road and now i hired a cab to Mr. Willims house. I took my passport and my owned cards. I just packed a small back pack.

I changed into jeans and a tshirt. I made my hair into a high ponytail. I hid myself not to be seen.

I kept his praposal ring on the bedside table.

I just hid myself behind the living room sofas. My legs are hurting me but still i dint move and inch. He rushed upstairs so i immediately came out and ruushed outside.

I ran down the street and hired a cab.

What is this?

My life is so annoying.

A person who thinks he loves me.

Why me? Why me?

What have i done bad that my life is so worst?

I have to get away as far as i can and start to work. I will have to forget everything and keep my mind clear.

I took a flight to Columbus. But there is no direct flight i need three flight change. So finally i reached airport. Booked tickts and ate the snack i got in my back pack.

I am just waiting for my flight. I heard an announcement about some one missing. I went into the washroom and locked one of the cubicles.

I took the staircase and ascended to the second floor. Its time so i gave my boarding pass and i entered the flight. I got a seat near the window. I closed it for now.

I closed my eyes as i want to relax. So many other people were settling down with their bags.

I found a person familiar but ... i saw him somewhere.

Shit... today i saw him while jumping from kellys house. I fell on him. I snapped to the