Chapter 33

Guess who's back! Back again! TIPPY'S BACK! TELL A FRIENDDD!

LOL. Hey guys, I finished my exams yesterday and jumped back to writing last night. I can't believe I stayed away for so long.
Thanks to all who waited, hope you enjoy the rest of the book and my works.

Summer!

---------------

Song: Every Kind of Way - H.E.R
Play when told. Seriously recommend for this chapter if u dont usually listen to songs.

-------

Jayson's P.O.V

My eyes trail behind Levi's lean form as he stretches his arms out above his head, making his way into the bathroom.

My body buzzes with need as his scent drifts past my nose teasingly. I could feel my canines descending slowly, but I made quick work of forcing them back.

Someone's a little horny - Roger teases in a sing-song tone.

Roger, please - I reply with frustration as I sit on the edge of the bed, the sound of the shower running the only sound in the entire house.

The past few days have been nothing but amazing. Levi and I have spent every waking moment together and never tired of the other's company.
Our bond was growing in leaps and bounds, I could feel the strings which held us together tightening every day. I loved it.

Ever since Levi's father came to see us, things seemed to have been getting better and better. For one, his father visited regularly and promised to bring Peter the next time he did so. I was yet to meet the boy but from what I was told, he was extremely shy and deathly afraid of me.

Julian was also working hard on his other children and discreetly his husband to accepting the idea of Levi and I as mates.

Levi and his younger brother, Damon, still hadn't talked. Neither being the first to reach out, I could see the strain it took on him whenever he thought of his younger brother but I couldn't force him to fix it.

Plus, in all honesty, the pup wasn't my favourite sibling in the bunch.

That spot was reserved for Hagen and Hagen alone. To say I loved the kid would be an understatement.

When he came to visit, with a box of foods for me to try, and realised I could talk, he fainted and unfortunately dropped the box in the process. Caspar ate it all before I could even contemplate still eating it.

When he woke, it was a lot of hugging, screaming and jumping from Hagen that made me feel so light with a form of glee that I hadn't felt in a very long time, but much more recently. He was always nice to me and now it was even better because we could communicate properly.

So now, with our troubles being knocked down, one by one. My mind wandered to what I'd been suppressing for far too long.

The need to feel, hold and taste my mate. The need to claim him.

It was easy to not act on it when my mind was a mess and I didn't know exactly what it was that I wanted. Almost second nature to ignore it when it was only a small feeling in the back of my mind that I didn't fully understand. It was not as difficult when we were getting to know one another again. Our former selves learning about our present ones took time.