Chapter Twelve

KIM JISOO

"Mistakes leads to death. This school doesn't accept failures." Those were the first things I heard upon going inside the office. I sat on the table beside Nakamoto, who was reading some files- probably about Hoseok.

"This fool decided to cheat on someone?" Nakamoto rolled his eyes. "A foolish move. Right, Jisoo?" He looked at me glaringly.

I didn't look at him, instead, I looked at the files which were already prepared on my table. Taehyung must have prepared it earlier.

I heard footsteps coming from the side. It must be Taehyung, fixing Nakamoto's belongings. I sighed before reading the files. It was all about Hoseok and Eunbi.

God, do they really have to make this such a big deal? When I got cheated on, it was never like this...

And maybe it should stay that way..

"Hm, I have something to say," I said out loud. I could tell Taehyung noticed since the shuffling from the side stopped. Nakamoto looked at me and smirked. "Go on."

"What if someone placed a drug of Hoseok's drink? Will that person be punished instead of Hoseok?" I asked. Nakamoto gave me a smile. "Mhm, I suppose so. Hoseok will receive suspension. As for the suspect, he will be executed." For him, talking about death was such an easy thing. He has no mercy at all. "But that is if you find a suspect in time."

"Maybe they saw something." I was referring to the creatures lurking around the hallways. I could feel Taehyung's presence beside me. Slowly, I took a paper from my pocket and slipped it into his hand, making sure Nakamoto doesn't notice at all. "I'm gonna see."

I quickly exited the room, leaving Taehyung with his business with Nakamoto. Though, I was curious..