Chapter 18

*** WARNING - Sexual Content ***

Raf, Ric, Aiden and Brady barged in, guns raised, looking around.

Then they all froze at the sight of us.

Daly quickly nabbed the blankets by his feet and wrapped it around me, I was now sitting on his abs rather than his face.

Daly, "Stop fucking staring like a bunch of pervs and get the fuck out of my room."

I still had my back to them all, covered with the blanket now. I could hear them all grumbling to each other.

Raf, "è meglio che la sposi dopo che ho dovuto vedere quella merda! (He better be marrying her after I had to see that shit)"

Aiden, "Dude, chill, you always go ethnic on us when you're pissed. What did you say?"

Ric, "He said we need to discuss wedding dates!"

Brady, "Mate, seriously chill. They love each other. They're not sleeping around after all."

I couldn't believe they were just standing there, talking about us, while I'm here, bloody naked.

Daly, "Can you assholes go talk about us somewhere else please. And close the door behind you!"

It's quiet for a second and then I hear the door slam shut. We hear footsteps, murmuring, and then more angry outbursts. We hear some laughing too. Then to cap it all off, the stereo downstairs goes on. Loudly. I look at Daly and can see he's trying not to laugh. I slap his chest.

"Not funny Daly! That was fucking embarrassing!"

He sits up, wraps me in his arms and hugs me close.

"Babe, stop. You're supposed to be resting remember."

Daly, "Lex, baby, you're sitting on me, naked, do you think I can feel any injuries right now? Nope! I just can't believe you're with me!"

"I love you Daly! So much!"

Daly, "I love you so much too doll."

And with that I crashed my lips onto his. With him sitting up, I was now straddling his lap instead of his abs. I could feel his cock throbbing through his boxers.

I grinded on him while throwing off the blanket. I felt like I was on fire. He leaned me back over one arm and put his head down and sucked my nipple deep into his mouth. I let out a small groan, happy not to have to worry about sound carrying with the stereo pumping so loud.

While he sucked on one nipple, he used his hand to pinch, squeeze and pull on my other nipple. He swapped sides and started again.

All of a sudden, I felt myself orgasming again. Just from Daly sucking on my tits. I grabbed onto his shoulders and dug my nails in and groaned my release.

I was burning. My cunt was throbbing. It felt so empty. I needed him inside me. Now. I moved up and moved his boxers down, releasing his cock.

His head shot up.

Daly, "No babe. We can't. You'll regret it tomorrow."

"I won't babe. Please. I feel so empty!"

Daly, groaning loudly, "Please babe, I'm only human, don't do this. You'll hate me if we continue."

"I could never hate you Daly! Ok, if you're adamant against it, just let me rub my pussy and clit on you. Please. I want to feel your naked cock with my pussy."

Daly couldn't even answer, he just groaned and nodded. He was holding my waist so tight in his tension, that he was likely to leave a bruise. 

"Lie back down my love, I won't do anything you don't want me to!"