Yandere!LostSilver X Fem!Reader PART 2

ilovemybooks2000 requested this one shot a long time ago.

echostar226 requested for a second part!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~F/n's POV~

I was doing some chores while I waited for Y/n and Silver to come back.

I giggled at the thought of them together. Silver was so adorable and... I felt like him and Y/n would be the perfect pair.

I let out a dreamy sigh when I heard the door open. I ran to it to find Silver and Y/n.... Though, Y/n's face seemed pale and she looked a bit strange.

"Guys, you are back!~ Y/n are you okay?"

"She is okay.... An animal scared her.." Silver said.

"Oh, okay... Well, come in!"

------------------

There was silence between Y/n and Silver. He would try to approach her but she as quiet. It was as if the two of them got switched and Y/n was the quiet type now. But things did seem wrong...

"Y/n, are you really okay? Are you sure you are not sick or..." I started as I put my hand on her forehead.

"I-I am okay... W-Why..." She whispered with a small smile.

~Your POV~

I faked a smile at her as I saw Silver look at me from far.
"Alright.... But please let me know I anything happened. I am your best friend, okay? You can trust me!"

I wish I could.... But it would only end up with you dying.

"Alright... Well, I am going to tidy up the rooms so we can go to sleep." She patted my shoulder as she got up and left.

Please don't go...

I felt someone sit next to me.
"Y/n...... are you mad at me?" Silver said. He looked just like the first time I met him, even though I knew that he wasn't really the same.
"Y/n.... I am sorry, p-p-please....d-don't be mad at me...." Silver started to cry as he bit his lips and hid his face behind his dark bangs. I felt my heart break, as I suddenly forgot what he had done some minutes ago.

I placed my hand on his cheek and sighed, mking him look at me.
"Silver, I-I should be apologizing... I am not mad, it's just that.... I didn't except that to happen... I didn't even like that girl..."
He looked at me directly in my eyes with his teary ones. "You were just trying to protect us...." We both slowly started to lean closer, with hearts beating fast, until F/n interrupted the moment as we both pulled away blushing.

(FU--)

"Everything is ready!"

"F/n, I want Y/n to sleep with me." Silver said as he looked at F/n. I blushed at that. "Uh... Why?"
"I-I am lonely..." F/n started to blush as she started having her thoughts and coughed.
"A-Alright... Sure! Goodnight, see ya!" She said and hurried to her room, leaving the both of us confused.

-------------------------------

We both got ready for bed, turned the lights off and lied on the big couch.
"....."
There was silence between us as Lost stared at me, while doing nothing.

I decided to spare a glance at him. He was turned on my side and just… Kept staring at me.

"Um… What's the matter?" I anxiously asked.

"..." He didn't reply, even though he seemed to want to say something.

I stared back at him, not moving my eyes away from his. Soon, my eyes started to flutter close…

Until I felt soft lips on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it didn't end properly!

By the way, I could have finished this earlier but…. I forgot to continue it cause I thought I already did… 😅😅😅 Sorry!

 I forgot to continue it cause I thought I already did… 😅😅😅 Sorry!