40 || Quary

Mika's POV

" No need Jul and Mr Mun" I said his name in harsh, " I already prepared a feast for you too." I said as I get the menus from them.

" You shouldn't have Mik." Jul said.

" It's the best thing I could do after seeing you now after a while... How about we now proceed to the Rooftop ? I prepared it there."

" Oh Mika, Thank you." Jul said as she stood up and hugged me tightly, Eric eyeing at us in disgust.

Is he jealous? No... I sensed it in him when we met... I even saw him in action... i even overheard their conversation on the phone..

" How about both of you go now? I'll catch up with you both after I do something.. it would be rather quick though." I said leaving slowly.. " Miya, please lead our gates to the Rooftop." I finished my sentence.

The crimson-headed lady hurriedly went here, She was just beside me.

" Meet me at my office after leading our guests." I whispered in a low husky voice. I left the dining room and proceeded to my-own-use elevator.

It was somewhere near the Customer Service Center, It needed my fingerprint to work. I went in and chose the the different-colored number ; it indicated my office.

As I reached my office, I sat down on the black leather comfy chair with my legs crossed and was on the glass table in front of me, then I heard a slight knock...

The wooden polished door opened and revealed my assistant carrying the file I let her work on.

" Good evening Mr. Tepes, the file is complete" She gave it to me and I took it.

" Thank you Kim,"

" I will take my leave ."

She left hurriedly shutting the door shut carefully .. minutes later,  Miya went in. She then sat down on the vacant chair that was in front of my table.

Her red ruby eyes looked at me as if she was eager to kill, but at the same time; dull and bored.

" Why did you call me Mika?" She said as she was crossed her legs and leaned back, she was looking up...she was making herself comfortable.

" That man was your target." I said coldly. Saying the words harshly.

" Oh, you mean Eric Mun?" She said in a tone that was interested.

" Yes, Eric Mun" I said those last words in bitter tone.

" He's a interesting male." She smirked, a devilish evil smirk.

" Why?" I asked.

" He asked about Rey Silver." She looked at me in the eye.

" Rey Silver....Why? What did he ask about?" I returned the look.

" He wanted Rey's whereabouts.. which I just told him that she had left work for months.. for the record, I just lied."

" I guess he wanted to know where Y/n is, huh?" I said coldly as it made Miya shocked at my sudden change of personality.

" Kill him." I said more coldly. " Kill him on Saturday, make SURE he is DEAD." I stated coldly to her and gave her had goosebumps..

" Yes, Mika.." She said silently, her composure now in an obedient way.

" Dismissed." I said in monotone. She left silently but slowly, sure her look looked frightened but she wanted to hide it, she still hasn't adapted to me huh? It has been years Miya.
|
|
|
|
|
|                                                                                 
|