Chapter 30

Author's Perspective

Taehyung stood frozen still not believing the reality. He wanted to run after Jungkook who already went away but an arm resisted him to do so. 

"Dear" Jin whispered slowly as he saw Taehyung's eyes leaving tears though he was frozen but the tears were flowing continuously.

"J-Jungkook, he is m-my Jungkook, h-hyung let me go to him" Taehyung finally spoke and ran away from Jin's grip.

"JUNGKOOK" Taehyung screamed as he ran to the gallery to search for Jungkook but before he could do so, the ravenette already went away in his car. 

"JUNGKOOK, DON'T GO" Taehyung screamed behind his running car but poor him couldn't do anything since the car was fast and soon disappeared from his sight.

He knelt down broken in the parking lot and cried hard. Jin was following him and as he saw him in such a condition his heart broke at the sight.

He tried to make him stand up and took him to the restroom again.

~~~~~

Jungkook cried silently on the backseat of his car. His driver noticed his bloodshot eyes and tears. It was surprising to see him because the ruthless boss who would always put on a serious and cold expression was crying that day.

Jungkook pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialed the number of his manager.

"Hello, Mr. Kang?"

"Yes sir"

"Take care of Mr. Kim and all of them with him. He is a special person to me and you have to take care of everything they need." Jungkook said and hung up.

What would Taehyung need after all? Was he even getting what he was asking for? 

"Take me to the bar," Jungkook commanded his driver.

"B-but sir"

"I said take me to the bar" Jungkook stated angrily and the driver nodded.

~~~~

"So, Mr. Jeon Jungmin, what do you think about the engagement's date?" A rich man asked Jungkook's father as he sat on the expensive couch in front of a grand table.

"Well Mr. Park, we better ask our kids about it, Jungkook must not be busy with his work" Mr. Jeon said as he put his wine glass down.

"Yeah, Rose will graduate at the end of this year, so it is a nice time," Mr. Park said and looked at Mr. Jeon.

"Hmm, better let our kids decide" Mr. Jeon smiled. Suddenly his phone started to buzz in his pocket.

"Pardon my interruption but I have to take the call" Mr. Jeon said and Mr. Park nodded. 

Jungkook's father went out to receive the call.

"Hello?" 

"Sir, Jungkook sir is again in the bar. He got really drunk and is not ready to come back home" the panicked driver said.

"Okay, I am on my way" Mr. Jeon hung up the call and went in his car to get his son.

~~~~

"Being Jeon company's CEO and even after having this big body, why do you still behave like a child that your father had to take you home?" Mr. Jeon said as he made Jungkook sit on his bed because he was hardly drunk.

"J-Jungkook, dear, oh my god" Jungkook's mother came into the room as she heard him.

Jungkook was very depressed. He just dug his face into his mother's shoulder and cried hard. 

"Look at you Momma's boy" his father said and chuckled pathetically.

"You ruined him, you ruined my son. What in the world does a father do to his son?" Jungkook's mother yelled at his father as she kept Jungkook closed in her arms.

"Huh? Who's saying? Didn't you ruin anything? Everybody knows why he's here" his father said and that was enough for Jungkook to take.

"STOP IT! I had enough. I am tired of this. Why dad? Why you always blame her for everything? She is my mother and she raised me when you threw us away from your life because you were busy making love with those chicks. You wanted me to run the company not because you wanted me to see at the height, it is because you wanted me to work like a slave for you so that you can enjoy your life with your chicks and baby girls" and with the end of Jungkook's sentence he received a slap on his cheek.

"Don't you fucking forget that your mother is alive because of my money and I won't hesitate to throw you away again. Get this hangover off your mind you little brat" his father said with greeted teeth in anger and Jungkook looked down with tears blurring his vision. 

His mother stood shocked with her hands on her mouth.

"HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?" she screamed out but his father already went out.

"J-Jungkook, are you okay?" She looked at his cheek which was completely red as the fingers were printed clearly on it.

"Why do you work for him? Why? Stop this and let's go back to where we were. I will be dead now or soon. Why are you ruining your youth for me Jungkook? Why?" She cried as she grabbed his collars. She dug her face into his chest and cried hardly while Jungkook just stood frozen with teary eyes.

*****

Guys! Don't hate me. Because the end will be very beautiful. (which is definitely not happening soon.)

Please let me know.

Hope you like it