*~A/N~*

What I am willing to do:

Lemons(light and not a 100% kinky or forcefull)

Fluff

Drunk/crack

Anything soft

One in awhile; something sad. qwq

OC insert, but not with a character so I can be sure to not run out of characters to use.

What I am NOT willing to do:

Full blown rape or the reader being forced by her lover

Limes

Nothing too sad otherwise it'll take forever for my weak heart to manage.

No ships in this corner, just the reader(maybe a little bit of ship here and there, but on my term)

No character x OC. Not unless it's a birthday thing for a friend of mine who likes Harry Potter(which might be never).

Fair warnings!

This will mostly be a female reader x Severus Snape, but I can TRY to do a male reader from time to time.

As canon because J.K Rowling said, Dumbledore is gay. So for me in this story, Dumbledore will be PANSEXUAL.

The war never happened, He-who-must-not-be-named hasn't come back... or(for my weak heart); he did come back and he changed.. A LOT.

I might sometimes not go by the character or how they speak(not being racist here!), because it's mostly because I sometimes end up writing English and not English. You get my point, right? Ehh

There will be points where I will have you pick your own house some when you see (Y/H), that will mean YOUR HOUSE. So Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, or maybe a mix for the hell of it, that will be your home.

And I will not always put the spell name or USE spells at all.

AND this will be modern for the hell of it and memes(not all of them like that "Johnny, Johnny" meme r Moto Moto meme). Along with most of the songs that are out today.

Please don't hate. I'm bored and I've been dying to do this for awhile now.