1AM

"Oh, you're here?" The question came from a man who was leaning on the hood of his flashy sports car parked just right in front of Ash Lee's commercial film location.

Upon turning her head to his direction, the actress literally staggered on her feet and was caught by his manager by a split second.

Manager Kang commented. "What's wrong with you? You don't usually trip in heels —"

"Hyung!" The man called out.

The manager paused and his brows furrowed. "What are you doing here Young Bae? I thought you had a recording."

The singer nodded. "We finished almost an hour ago. It was quick because Hee Yeol-sunbaenim knows us really well already."

"Ah, I see .. Do you uh, do you need anything then? Is something wrong in YG?"

"Not really. I came to pick Choon-he up, is that okay with you? I heard she doesn't have any schedules after this and I double checked with the agency just in case." He replied.

Manager Kang glanced at Ash Lee's frozen reaction then looked back to the singer. "Are you taking her somewhere?" He chuckled nervously. "Not to pry but just so you know, she has a shoot tomorrow morning."

"Ani, I just want to see her. I miss our Bae Choon-he." Young Bae crooned.

His last sentence sent a warm fuzz towards Ash Lee's stomach which made her wake up from her blank trance. She also noticed that some of the staff were already done packing up and started to stare at her and Young Bae as they passed by. Some even had their phones up to take pictures of them.

Despite not minding to be photographed, the actress didn't want to be scooped up in a dating rumor again, especially with a member of the same group.

"Let's just go before everybody sees us." She hurriedly got on the passenger seat leaving Young Bae and Manager Kang surprised.

"I guess I'll see you around, hyung." The BigBang member then got inside his car and drove away.

The car ride was awfully quiet during the first few minutes. Ash Lee couldn't believe that she went with him so willingly and giddily she wanted to slap her face right then. Young Bae, on the other hand, also kept his mouth closed and concentrated on his driving.

To break the silence, he decided to play some music and his track '1AM' blasted on the radio.

"Oh, it's your song." Ash mumbled loudly and it was the first sentence that was ever spoken inside the car.

Young Bae blushed as if he was reminded of something and cleared his throat loudly without saying a word.

The actress looked to her right and secretly stared at his reflection through the car window. He seemed flustered and awkward that she just wanted to break the atmosphere and ask the important question.

"Are we .." She bravely faced him and exhaled. "What's exactly our rela —"

"We're heading somewhere secluded." He cut her off coincidentally.

"Somewhere secluded?" Ash squeaked.

Young Bae blinked fast and glanced at her for a second before going back to the road. "I meant that we're going somewhere far from the city. I want to recharge. We always go on trips like this before, right?"

She nodded nervously in response.

They were quiet again for almost half an hour except for the music that played on the stereo. The actress then wanted to make a small talk.