Chapter - 13

If you're in love it's impossible to not hurt and break with the tears of your loved one, it will burn you.
But the one smile from your loved once can remove all pain and you'll feel peace.

-TR

Piyali's POV

What I supposed to say?

Why I'm behaving like this?

I'm scarring myself now.

The man who brought me and make me stay by his side I'm not able to denied his touches. More I thought will stay away and pushed him but in results I'm finding myself to give him willingly.

Again I kissed him. I surely need doctor. My brain functions are damaged by him I guessed.

"Why the hell now you're crying" his voice brought me back, he looked pissed.

"I'm-not-crying" I whispered between sobs and wipes my tears fast before he could again got angry.

"I asked why the hell you're crying now" I flinch to his yelled and looking the gun in his hand...this makes me more scared and I cried loud.

"What the" he curse and punch exact beside my head, wall. I flinch at his act.

"STOP CRYING" I stop instant hearing him shouted, because the dangerous way he said if I didn't stop I know I'll be in danger.

He pinch the tip of his nose and looking at me trying to control his anger.

"Why. Are. You. Crying?" I don't know what to answer but his looks are screaming want an answer.

"I-i'm missing Ansh" I blurted but it's not a full lie, I seriously miss him and wants to see him again.

He frown at me but didn't say anything and step back.

"Not today we'll go tomorrow" I smile hearing him.

"Let's go" we went together, I didn't say anything when he brought his hands near my waist...somehow I had feared if I pushed him back so he won't take me tomorrow meeting Ansh.

We sat together and ate breakfast. Then left our room.

It's so weird how it becomes our room for me? Shaking all those thoughts I sit on bed while he left washroom. After half an hour he come back ready full to go maybe office!

He set his hair and correct his tie, all while I'm seeing a Greek god. How sinfully handsome he is. It's a true phase I guess 'Devils are born handsome'.

I comes out my thoughts when he come back towards me. He lean and peak my lips then kiss my forehead.

"Take care and we'll go out tonight" he said and left.

Now where we're gonna go?

The time seems are freeze and I'm getting bore. Soon there's a knock door which I assumed for lunch and yes. But coming downstairs I'm little surprised seeing Vivian there. I last saw him when Advay suddenly comes and get me here this mansion. In span of time he becomes my friend so seeing him I smile and he also.

"You here?"

"Yup for company you to lunch" I nods and we both sit and start eating. I had so many questions about Advay in my mind so thought to ask him.

"Umm...can I asked something?"

"Yeah sure"

"What Advay do? I mean work?" I need a clarification on this so I can understand exactly what position he had.