t h r e e

After the sweet call with Jungkook's friends you get a text from his saying that they've planned to come over on the Saturday of the week.

Saturday will be the day Jungkook and his friends will move in, that's terrifying.

You huff and fall backwards, your head hitting the surface of your pillow, your hair disseminates across your mattress looking like dead grass progressively growing under you.

You stare at your ceiling lamp, this is too much, you mumble.

Your mind starts to give up on you, your lids getting heavier, you struggle to keep them open.

Then everything goes black and you drift off to dreamland.

~

A ringing starts to alert your mind, this ringtone is starting to give you PTSD at this point.

You groan and reach for your phone, getting out of your comfortable state yet again.

This seems familiar.

You grab the phone that won't shut up, it's been yelling at you the whole day.

You turn it off, squinting your eyes at the bright screen until you can make out the time written on it, it's five in the evening. Damn it.

You slept the whole day by accident and you barely did anything, you just laid in bed all day.

You guess your brain had too much at one go that you were mentally exhausted.

Jungkook's name again flashes on your screen, you heave out a sigh and pick up the phone to your ear.

Should you wait till Monday to ruin him or get it over with now?

You sit up to begin speaking to him, "What?" you say coldly.

"I'm bringing the boys over," he says with a casual voice, you can hear faint mumbles of masculine voices, his roommates are with him.

"No, you're not Jungkook." you sternly say as you massage the back of your neck, Jungkook is really pressing your buttons today.

"Unfortunately for you I am, we're outside the house," he mumbles thinking you couldn't hear him, but you so clearly could.

"What do you mean 'you're outside'!?" you begin to panic into the phone, "W-well you can't, my mom's home." you lie, she's still at work, she is always at work. All day.

"Y/N, I'm not an idiot, besides, you need to meet the boys before they move in with you," he says calmly.

But he has a point, six boys that you don't know at all are gonna live with you for three months while your mom is away, it's probably a good idea to get to know them.

You inhale and blow your baby hairs away from your forehead, "Ugh, I'm coming down."

You then realize that you just got out of bed, you look awful, and this is maybe not how you want to make an impression on them, not that you care too much, but for the sake of your dignity.

You don't change though, you just wear a white hoodie over your pajamas. You brush out your hair and wash your face.

You decide to change out of your disney princess pajama pants last minute, maybe you can show them off after you've gotten used to them a little longer.

You pick out regular sweatpants that match your hoodie and smile at the comfort they have gifted you as you slide them up your legs.

You run down the stairs and walk up to the front door, unlocking it and slowly pulling it in to open it.