paul #4 | records

You walked into your favorite place on earth, your local record store, only to be greeted by a certain pair of hazel eyes. Paul McCartney, the hottest guy in Liverpool;

"so whatcha' looking for today, y/n?" He questioned. You flickered your eyes to him and smiled, "well i'm lookin' to build up my fifties collection, any Buddy or Elvis?" He nodded and headed to the back of the store.

As you waited you thought about Paul, he's so good looking you thought. He was also always nice to you and uh worked in one of the best places on earth.

Paul coughed, breaking you out of your trance, and handed you a few records to look at. Buddy Holly's greatest hits stood out to you.

"I'll take this one" you said going through your purse to find some change. "Oh no, y/n, it's on me" he winked. Your heart melted as you started to protest. "I-I can pay for it" he shook it off and continued to put his own money in the register.

Right as you were about to walk out you thought it was about time you did something about this little crush, be a little bold for once;

"So McCartney, wanna go out for a drink sometime?" You cooed. Paul looked kinda shocked, after all its very unique for a girl to ask the guy out.

He cleared his throat and responded, "okay, sounds like a plan" he smiled as he grabbed your hand and wrote out his number onto it.

You walked out of that record store, a proud look on your face and a free record in your hand.

-

Short and sweet :)