Problems

"I want to tell chu about someone I had encounter

"I want to tell chu about someone I had encounter. Their name is Jamiethehuman. I had problems with them here in Wattpad.

Number 1. We had a normal-nice conversation. Then they kissed me on the nose which were fine but then They Kissed me On the lips which flips me off.

Number 2. They hurt me and my mother's feelings. She was just trying to protect me then they say "look at the mirror and see who's the real villian.". It may seem harmless but we're sensitive and insecure because of our roles.We're forced to do it.

Number 3. They can't keep away. I was still upset but every few hours they keep asking the same question. If I don't respond the  maybe I'm asleep ,playing or maybe in a sad-bad mood.

Number 4. I was gonna gave them second chance. But they blow it up so Never ever am I gonna give them a another chance.

Number 5. They keep interrupting the roleplays. Anywhere I or my mother are roleplaying he'll come to try save the day, asking and many more.

Let me said that again

•Do stuff without permission
•Hurt people's feeling
•Constantly annoying
•Break Chances
•Interrupting Roleplays

.... I'm lying? No, I have witnesses.

(PrincessOf_Undertale QueenKittenOfRoses) " Chara stated.