T H R E E - A

Alya POV

I woke up next to nino and shook him up aswell when i saw marinette and adrien. Marinette was on adriens chest hugging him and Adrien had a arm around marinette "nino look" nino sat up and looked at the two in the bed who seemingly looked like a couple "pfft" i took pictures knowing mari would kill me but i didn't care *BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* "That's are que to get ready for school" Adrien slowly started to wake up and blushed deeply she he saw marinette (who was in chat noir PJs, shorts and a tank top) "im first to use the bathroom" i said knowing their would be a fight between who would go first. "O-okay" Adrien said.

Adrien POV

I gently shook marinette to wake up for only her to respond with a mumble saying "go away chat" nino turned around and said "pfft she thinks your chat noir" i rolled my eyes and said "marinette you gotta get up for school" "but i don't want to" i said while turning over "ill get water" "and ill get the spray bottle if you don't leave me alone" "she has a spray bottle for chat haha haha" nino and alya said in laughter "stop stealing the covers chat you always do this" that's when all laughter stopped "marinette you mean you've slept with chat noir before" alya said in shock "well yeah he's my best friend arent you kitten"

Marinette POV

"well yeah he's my best friend arent you kitten" and that's when i finally turned around and opened my eyes to see ... Adrien not chat but Adrien "HOLY SHIT YOUR NOT CHAT YOU ADRIEN" "no shit Sherlock" alya said in the background "gotta go" i ran into the bathroom realising everything i just said i mean i told him i was gonna spray him with water! "Mari?" "What alya?" I said as i hyperventilated "just saying your wearing that chat noir outfit again cuz you look really cute in it and your letting me do your hair" alya said "do i have to" "yes now let me in" "fine"

Le time skip

I walked out to see Adrien and nino dressed already "right im hungry food" "um marinette?" "Yea nino" "we gotta leave now if we are want to be on time" "I AM EATING YOU CANNOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO NO ONE MESSES WITH ME AND MY FOOD" (Relatable) "sorry" "now what does everyone want?" "Croissants" they all said in unison "okay"

Le time skip (to class)

"Okay class today we will be doi-" suddenly miss got caught off by Chloe but this time she was in the screen "hello my 5 million fans today i will be sharing the secrets of a brat in my class i stole her diary" suddenly Chloe held up my box that had my diary in it "what, she cant get into it anyway cuz i have the ke-" i touched my neck and the necklace with the key on it wasn't there "here we go" Chloe said as she opened the box" "NO NOT MY DIARY ANYTHING BUT THAT" I said knowing that it had all my secrets about me being ladybug and being confused if i love chat ...

       TO BE COUNINUED

WOW CLIFFHANGER WELP NOT MUCH TO SAY SO BYE BUGCATS XX