Introduction

"Mumma, who is this guy?" A 5 year old asked.

"Nandu, baccha, he is the person you are going to marry."

"Aiyyo! I don't want to get married so soon." Nandu said.

Her mother laughed.

"Baccha, you won't marry now.. But when you become big, then." Sharmila said.

Nandini smiled and asked, "What is his name?"

"Manik..."

Nandini Murthy jumped on her bed in happiness.. Nandini was 5, when her fate was sealed with Manik's name. Her grandfather, Mr. Ram Murthy's best friend was Manik's grandfather. It was Ram's last wish that Manik and Nandini should be married. Nandini and Manik were engaged, since birth.

Manik is 1 and 1/2 years older than Nandini. His date of birth is 10 January 2001 and Nandini's date of birth is 3 June 2002. 

12 years after their engagement, they don't remember each other's names, but know that their fate is sealed.

Manik Malhotra: An aggressive 19 year old boy, studying at SPACE academy. He always is in a bad mood and no one can cheer him up. Girls fall for him, easily. He, also, is quite popular because of his music band, Fab 5. In Fab 5, he is the lead male singer. (19)

Nandini Murthy: A total opposite of Manik. A cute, lovable, and kind girl. Loves her fireflies and strongly believes in true love. Has joined SPACE academy. On the path to become a female playback singer. (17)

Nyonika Malhotra: Manik's mother and main person to make Manik happy. Owner of SPACE academy. (46)

Raj Malhotra: Manik's father. Owner of Malhotra Enterprises.(48)

Sharmila Murthy: Nandini's mother. Died in a car accident.

Vinay Murthy: Nandini's father. Died in a car accident.

Rishabh Murthy: Nandini's younger brother. (14)

Shalini Murthy: Sharmila's biological sister. And Nandini and Rishabh's Chachi.(44)

Ved Murthy: Shalini's husband. Nandini and Rishabh's Chacha. (45)

Cabir Dhawan: Fab 5's percussionist and Manik's best friend.(18)

Mukti Vardhan: Fab 5's lead electric guitarist. Manik's best friend.(19)

Dhruv Vedant: Manik's buddy. Fab 5's lead classic guitarist. Misses his parents. (18)

Alya Saxena: Keyboardist of Fab 5. Manik's good friend.(18)

Abhimanyu Thakkar: Nandini and Rishabh's maasi's son, so cousin. (Not Shalini) (23)