Chapter 11 The Power Of A Hunter

Sorry, sekiro has taken over my life, it's fucking draining me but I love it.

Lemon's will be made, just need to give characters more development for that to happen.

-------------------------------------------------------

3rd Pov

The two loved ones awoke to each other, after sharing another kiss, Izumi and (Y/N) started training for the Sports Festival.

_Timeskip brought by Old Hunter Djura and Katsumi Bakugo having a show of power as (Y/N) and the rest of class 1-A watches_

The day has come to the sports festival. Class 1-A was in their changing room, while hunter was laying against a wall.

(Y/N) Pov

I was currently observing the conversation between Todoromi and Izumi, apparently Todoromi declared war on Izumi, then todoromi turned to me.

Todoromi: "And as for you Hunter, I will show you that I am more powerful"

I chucked

(Y/N): "Oh please do what you will, however you won't even dream of reaching the power I have gained"

The room went quiet

(Y/N): "Besides, I have no interest in winning, I merely want some entertainment"

This apparently shocked the entire class

Uraraka: "WHY!? why do you not want to win!?"

Sero: "Yeah! you could get to be a sidekick of a great hero"

(Y/N): "Hmph, A great hero, I am no one's 'sidekick' I am a hunter, I work alone"

Before anyone could speak up, A siren gone off signaling the classes to walk out to the field. We made our way to the entrance and walked out. I noticed the 'stadium' was full of people, as I was walking I could hear them speaking about me.

???: "Who's that?"

???2: "I don't know? is he from class 1-A?"

???3: "I don't think so, why isn't he wairing a uniform?"

As we made our way, other classes started coming our way. A moment later Midnight came on the stage. Apparently someone who scored highest in the entrance exam was selected to make a speech.

Midnight: "Please welcome Hunter from Class 1-A!"

I walked up onto the stage. The people game me glaces because I was wearing the Charred Hunter set with the Hunter Cap.

 The people game me glaces because I was wearing the Charred Hunter set with the Hunter Cap